Deep Heat Body Wrap uploaded by Andreea A.

BY DEEP HEAT

Deep Heat™ Cold Comfort™. Microwave Activated. Reusable Therapy for the body to help:  reduce muscle tension, relieve stress, relax tight muscles & relieve pain naturally. . see more...

isabelle d.
I’ve only used deep heat cream on my back when I was in pain and for the first 10 - 20 minutes I was fine my back was sorted until i could feel my ache. I don’t find that it should be this expensive however the packaging is good!!
Rebecca S.
Birmingham
Amazing for muscle pains, it lasts so long and is affordable, it feels like it is really reaching and targeting the pain, always use if I have stomach or neck pains
Andreea A.
London
All my life I had muscles pain , and my diagnostic is rheumatic, if the weather is changing I have pain of hands or legs
The sensation of the cooler , refreshing and then warm to hot make my pains to disappear , I recommend it!
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
Used so many of these to ease back pains when I was pregnant. So easy to use and quite affordable. Really effective at getting those horrible aches and pains. Purchased from Tesco. Can sometimes get them on offer.
Nabeela N.
Abu dhabi
I use Deep heat cream. An effective relief for pains and aches. It works instant for my lower back pain and neck stiffness.
This is a forever product in my drawer. Smell is a bit intense and at times, it gives a burning sensation if used more.
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
It is effective but I still prefer the deep heat cream. This has been used once or twice but I'll always favour the cream of deep heat. This can be uncomfortable. With smaller pains this could be very helpful but for pains I get I feel it isn't enough.
Samantha M.
Wales
Good product, it’s helped me a lot with my lower back ache. Can sometimes need a hand to apply and find a way to keep on body. It’s a good price and will defiantly purchase again.
Suzy D.
OMG these are great when you have aches and pains stays warm for ages and soothes the area you need it for just the smell but if it works it’s not important ha!
Kelsey M.
Always use these whenever I have an ache or pain after the gym! They are amazing, stick the wrap on before I go to bed and wake up feeling great
yousra &.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a magic it is super effective and affordable product and main thing is this is effective. It’s affordable