BY DEEP EDDY HANDMADE SPIRITS

• I'm looking for a new drink for this weekend and vodka is...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this mixed in with regular tea2 Answers
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
One of my favorite vodkas. Deep Eddy is so smooth and great quality. The price doesn't break the bank either. Add the sweet tea flavor to some lemonade and have an awesome Arnold Palmer. Bonus points because it's made locally to me!
Cassandra S.
Buda, TX
I love Deep Eddy Vodka! The lemon and grapefruit are my absolute favorite from this company. I enjoy drinking either flavor with a cold Topo Chico(lime) and I also add a fresh lime wedge to the drink and it's perfect.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
This is pretty good, great with soda or mixed with lemonade. Very much a tea taste, comes in a few different flavors and most are pretty good. My go to is definitely Ruby Red grapefruit.
Amber B.
Exeter, NH
I love flavored vodka and I love sweet iced tea. I bought this bottle first as a small “nip” mixed with a bottled lemonade and was hooked!!!! It’s so refreshing mixed with a good home made lemonade!! And it’s affordable as far as good vodkas go! I love all Deep Eddy’s Flavors !!!
Jessica W.
Huntsville, TX
This is a review for the Lemon flavored Deep Eddy's vodka. Because sweet tea is the only one that comes up.

But it is So GOOD . we've tried it in Sprite, and sweet tea so far and O M G it is so good. It does have a strong alcohol aftertaste but it's not the worst I've had.
Kelsey K.
Dallas, TX
Another win for Texas vodkas. Deep Eddy produces a variety of flavors but sweet tea is one of my absolute favorites. I don’t necessarily recommend drinking this straight as it has a very concentrated flavor, but when mixed with lemonade it makes for the perfect summer drink!
Candice S.
Dallas
Absolutely amazing! This is the perfect liquor for a BBQ, pre-game, or a day by the pool! Mix it with lemonade for a good 'ole spiked Palmer, or some sweet tea for a simple southern sipper! The vodka is totally masked for the drink you WANT to keep drinking!
Meagan H.
Waxahachie , TX
I’m not a huge fan of sweet tea flavored things (because I live in the south and know what it should taste like), but this actually tastes pretty good, especially for a sweet tea flavored drink. I would recommend this a friend.
Bella M.
San Antonio
I like this product but it is not my favorite from the line. While it is a major crowd pleaser, the Ruby Red product is by far the best in my opinion. I will definitely buy Deep Eddy again, always good options to choose from!
Meradith W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Great by itself over ice Or with lemonade to make an adult Arnold Palmer. Mix with their Lemon flavor vodka for even more fun :):) Reasonably priced, low calories, all around amazing!! Would definitely recommend
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Has anyone used this mixed in with regular tea
Sarah L.
SMILEY, TX
I'm looking for a new drink for this weekend and vodka is my go to alcahol. I saw this sweet tea vodka in the liquor store, and I ,being a southerner, am preprogrammed to be obsessed with tea. Is this any good? What's a good mixer? How sweet is it?