Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka

Made with real lemon juice and our silky smooth Deep Eddy Original Vodka and lightly sweetened with real cane sugar, Deep Eddy Lemon is like a ray of Texas Sunshine, bringing people together for good times.

Alcohol Percentage: 35.000

Alcohol Type: vodka,

Serving Size: 50.000 milliliters

Vodka, Lemon

Servings per Container: 10.000

Proof: 70.000

Total Volume: .750 liter

How does everyone feel about deep eddy vodka? Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka I keep hearing about it since I’ve been in Texas but I want to know if it’s actually good.
Start your review of Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka!
Kenzie F.
Springfield
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Kenzie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for mixing with almost anything. Super good when mixing with sprite or white claws! (As you can see, ours is almost gone) Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
Madden P.
Minot Afb, ND
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Madden P.
My friend bought this. Not worth the hype. It’s way too sweet and has an overpowering artificial lemon flavor. I wouldn’t recommend drinking this by itself. Try watering it down or mixing it into a peach tea/ice slushy for the summer. +1 star since it’s made in Austin, TX
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Raena N.
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Raena N.
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka paired so well in this local Kiss My Razz cocktail. It was not overpowering with lemon, but I could easily taste the tart companionship with the fresh muddled raspberry.
Megan B.
A vodka lemonade without the gut rot. Mix with some club soda for a lower calorie refreshing drink. Perfect for warm fall days or while cooking dinner. An easy drink for get togethers. Highly recommend Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
Nicole G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Nicole G.
Best. Vodka. Ever. 🤩 it’s literally all I drink for vodka. It practically tastes like lemonade. Mix it with cranberry juice and it’s soooo good. I also love to chill the whole bottle in my freezer so this way I can pour a little glass and sip it straight. If you love lemon and vodka, you NEED this in your life.
Kaylyn S.
Lewisville, TX
Follow for follow! I was never a vodka person until I tried Deep Eddy’s! It is the only vodka I drink. No other brands compare to them. Highly recommend especially for summer!
Emma W.
Saginaw, MI
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Emma W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soooo goood reminds me of lemon heads great to mix with juice or other alcohols definitely buying again
Laike S.
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Laike S.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Deep eddy is the second best vodka out of Austin Texas, right behind Tito’s vodka. I’d highly recommend both of them to be honest. Add the lemon deep eddy to some sprite with a lemon wedge and you are ready for summer! #HappyHour
Krista O.
Troy, NY
This is a new favorite of mine! Goes down easy as a shot or can be paired well with any iced tea. Has a bit of a sour taste but is really easy to drink and super tasty. I plan to buy this again for my next night out!
Katie B.
Woodstock, GA
Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka uploaded by Katie B.
LOVE! We love all the Deep Eddy flavor vodkas. We like this one specifically to make Arnold Palmers. Perfect to add with some tea over ice. YUM! Love for summer and tailgating!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laike S.