BY ORAL-B

With unique technology, Glide Deep Clean delivers deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you’d expect from Glide. see more...

Cherea S.
Fort Pierce, FL
Best floss for my teeth! I have tight spacing in my teeth so regular, thin floss breaks when I use it. This floss’s innovative wide but flat design, makes it easy for me to clean in between my teeth without a lot of tugging that causes bleeding sometimes.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
This floss was given to me by my dentist a few years ago because my teeth don’t have much space between them for floss. This glides easily between my teeth and cleans them effectively.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
I really like this flawless because it feels like it has texture on the floss to really get down in between the teeth and clean them very well. I only use it once a day. I am very satisfied. My dentist and hygienist are very satisfied with my teeth. I would highly recommend this floss. # Contest
Cheyanne T.
Love all glide follows, it's the only floss that I will purchase. It easily glides in between your teeth without getting stuck or snagged. I like that this one has the minty flavor and scent. It's worth it to spend the little extra to get this over cheaper off brand floss.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
This floss is too thin and ribbony; it breaks apart in my mouth while flossing so I end up having to floss out the floss threads from my teeth! It doesn't taste like rubber like some minty glosses do, though.
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
My teeth are set very close together so I need a wider floss that does not tear. This floss is by far the only one that stays intact while I'm using it. Pros best floss ever, cons you still have to floss ha ha.
Courtney H.
Princeton , WV
I love the glide so much better cause I feel like it doesn't shred as bad and it's super easy to tame. I like this so much better than the picks because it wraps around your teeth and not just the edges.
Faith M.
Columbus, OH
The only dental floss I will use! It isn't overly coated with anything so it doesn't leave anything in your teeth. It is also thick enough that it doesn't shred while you are using it! Also has a great mint flavor.
Elizabeth Q.
Azusa , CA
I love this product I can honestly say I use this product every day !! It doesn't irritate my gums and make them bleed like other floss does ! It also has a nice refreshing taste makes your teeth feel super clean before brushing
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Only floss the teeth you want to keep! The deep clean Oral-B glide prohealth deep clean cool mint floss was actually suggested to me by my hygienist! It's highly effective because it doesn't break as easy as normal floss, enjoy