Deep Clean Head and Shoulders Deep Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner for Men 400 mL

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Infused with a blend of citrus and mint essences, Deep Clean 2-in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner is perfect for oily hair. This 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo deeply purifies your scalp to fight dandruff and remove oil, leaving you with Flake Free,2 great looking hair.  aWhy choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (6). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted5 dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (5). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments.(1) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(2) visible flakes, with regular use(3) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (4) associated with dandruff, with regular use(5) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(6) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc see more...

Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv
I know it says for men but girl let me tell you that even a gal like me use this! I would say it bubbles and cleans the same as the regular one but it has more stronger scent. Other than that still love H&S!
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
I am actually a girl using this product, but it seems to be working amazing for me. It gives me a lot of volume and oomph to my hair but also does a real good job of getting rid of dandruff and dry scalp issues. I have really dry skin, including on my head so my whole life I've had dandruff and have tried everything to get rid of it. The thing that I've found that works is any Head and Shoulders product. I've been using their products for a few years now, and love everything they make espically their shampoo. I had a coupon for this particular shampoo, and thought I'd give it a shot (even though it was made for men). I'm glad I did because this stuff works as good as all the other head and shoulder products I've used and I actually surprisingly love the smell. I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing this product in particular, but I will be repurchasing from the Head and Shoulders brand for sure.
Rachel A.
Harvest, AL
Okay so don't laugh at me. I had to use my husband shampoo because my scalp is sensitive and flaky in the winter time. I get really tender head so my product wouldn't work and I used his for a week or two. For me because I'm sensitive, the stand was overpowering and with quite a bit. However the shampoo did its job and left my hair manageable with a better feeling scalp that was not so sore. It did not take away all of my flaking. And it did leave my hair a little sticky. But they did a decent job at protecting my scalp and calming it down.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I use the shampoo for women. Using this shampoo, I feel like it made my hair little better. Every 2-3 days I would use this shampoo. It doesn't really have a scent which is okay. I had really itchy scalp and I wanted something new. I have been buying it multiple times from my local drug stores. For those who like head and shoulders, I like this shampoo.
Noemi G.
Elizabethtown, NC
Is a very good product but over the months of use begins to lose effect on hair because our hair is adapted to its use, recommend intersperse use during the year, is very good product just to my left me dry hair, has good flavor so if I recommend it but for temporary use, this product received free thanks to influenster but the product and have used it for a long time. and here I give my sincere opinion.
Jessica M.
I have eczema which results in extreme dandruff. I switched to Head and Shoulders Deep Clean and effectively reduced my dandruff significantly. The packaging was nice and functional and I can purchase this shampoo at most stores I already visit. I would recommend this shampoo to everyone for s healthy scalp.
Katrina B.
Even though it is a very good product, the combination 2 in1 makes my hair a little dry and thick. But it is accessible and it really works preventing dandruff. I always buy it. If you like, you could try it. You can use a cream bath after using this and you hair would be amazing
Bernadette F.
I was very disappointed in this product . I tried using it since my scalp was starting to dry , but it only made my dandruff worse. I have naturally oily hair, and maybe it was just the time. But I don't really think I'll buy it again.
Kalen K.
Parkersburg
I just noticed within the past year or so that I was getting dandruff and I had heard from my barber that it's probably from the shampoos that I had been using. I changed to this and haven't strayed away ever since.
Bethany N.
I have a deep hatred for head and shoulders shampoo's. Many people disagree with me and don't get why I dislike these shampoo's so much. And my reason is because they leave my hair feeling oily and greasy.