Deep Clean Head and Shoulders Deep Clean 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner for Men 400 mL

BY TAMPAX

Infused with a blend of citrus and mint essences, Deep Clean 2-in1 Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner is perfect for oily hair. This 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo deeply purifies your scalp to fight dandruff and remove oil, leaving you with Flake Free,2 great looking hair.  aWhy choose Head & Shoulders?If you’re still seeing flakes with your current product, try the dandruff treatment dermatologists recommend most: Head & Shoulders. Our clinically-proven formula fights flakes better than typical anti-dandruff shampoos (6). Head and Shoulders has been proven effective in over 200 clinical tests, making it the most tested and most trusted5 dandruff shampoo in the world. A great dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Because healthy hair is important, Head & Shoulders infuses every shampoo with essential beauty shampoo elements, like rich moisturizers and fantastic fragrances. Our products are always tough on dandruff, but gentle on hair. That’s why Head & Shoulders is the #1 selling dandruff shampoo in the world (5). Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a gorgeous green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments.(1) based on a 2013 survey of U.S. dermatologists.(2) visible flakes, with regular use(3) satisfaction guaranteed. Mail product and receipt for a refund via prepaid card. Valid 1 year from purchase. Call 1-800-843-3543 for details. (4) associated with dandruff, with regular use(5) P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2013 - June 2014(6) vs. competitor anti-dandruff shampoo with 1% Pyrithione zinc see more...

Rhea B.
N las vegas, Nv
I know it says for men but girl let me tell you that even a gal like me use this! I would say it bubbles and cleans the same as the regular one but it has more stronger scent. Other than that still love H&S!
Lucy C.
College Station, TX
Love how fresh and soft my hair feels after using Head and Shoulders. It really helps my dry scalp and to have less dandruff. So worth the money.
Steph M.
I use head and shoulders often but this scent literally made my eyeballs burn. Stay away if you have sensitive eyes!!
Austin C.
New Orleans, LA
This shampoo/conditioner is great for my hair and makes my normally quick showers even quicker.
Bethany N.
I have a deep hatred for head and shoulders shampoo's. Many people disagree with me and don't get why I dislike these shampoo's so much. And my reason is because they leave my hair feeling oily and greasy.
Dakota L.
This is all my husband uses he loves it. He has oily hair and uses this everyday because it's the only thing that really gets his hair clean.
Heather
I find the conditioner doesn't really detangle the hair. It definitely cleans the hair but you do need to use an additional conditioner.
Kalen K.
Parkersburg
I just noticed within the past year or so that I was getting dandruff and I had heard from my barber that it's probably from the shampoos that I had been using. I changed to this and haven't strayed away ever since.
iqra k.
Brooklyn, ny
I love this. even though it is for men, it does not matter to me because it cleans the head so good and i love that fresh feeling of it
kay n.
Cookeville, TN
Due to my naturally dry and coarse hair I can only wash my hair twice a week. I use this shampoo because it does give a a deep clean an condiions as well. It does not have a strong smell and cleans well.