Deep Blue Rub (4oz) with FREE GIFT uploaded by abby m.

BY DOTERRA

dōTERRA®'s Deep Blue® Rub is a rich, topical cream infused with Deep Blue Soothing Blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils that provides targeted comfort to tired and sore joints and muscles. Formulated with a proprietary blend of... see more...

• If you use this in combination with the oil itself, does ...2 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other "mentholated rub"?...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
There are no words to describe how much I adore this rub. It's expensive, yes. It burns your eyes if you get too close, yes. But boy oh boy does it help your muscles! It stops the aches and pains so quickly and it smells amazing!! I love it!
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
Ok so I go through this so much I need the gallon of it... I have chronic pain and it's so amazing!! Me and my husband love it!! I started with the samples and was obsessed! I will be buying again! I love it
Jenn G.
Leola , PA
This has become my family's favorite rub. Works great on numerous areas. Helps muscle aches and cramps. The smell is subtle and you do not need much for it to work effectively.
Trisha W.
Perfect for my achy body now that the cold weather has hit or on days I have over worked my muscles. It’s also relaxing mixed with other oils in a message ... I use it a few times a week and I would buy it again for sure
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
This stuff is seriously amazing! It helps so much when I have back pain or any other kind of soreness. I first discovered it when my chiropractor put some on my lower back after an adjustment. It was soothing and I LOVE the smell of it.

It is expensive, but a little goes a long way and my tube has lasted me quite a while. I am by no means a doTerra lover, I typically buy my essential oils from a different company but this product ALMOST makes me want to buy the doterra wholesaler kit for the discount alone.
abby m.
Toledo, OH
So i discovered this product from a co worker and im all about as natural as possible when it comes to aches and pains because who wants all the side effects that come with OTC pain meds and rubs?! Yuck! This is by far the est product ive ever used for tight muscles and so much better than your typical icy hot!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
This is my new all time favorite product.. I'm a medical assistant and always on the go whether it be at work or while training for a half marathon or just the day to day stuff. This lotion has a great scent to it and works wonders on sore muscles, aches n pains. It is soo soothing . HIGHLY Recommend!!! :) :) A little bit goes a LONG way so you definitely get what you pay for.
Julia K.
Springfield, OH
I've used this so many times. It's been great for everything from relieving my boyfriends chronic back pain, to my cramps. A much better option than icy-hot, and it smells SO GOOD!! I will definitely continue to buy it again. I also love the little trials packs. Those are great for on the go!
Danielle R.
The prefect pain reliever for achy muscles, or joint pain! I use this anytime my muscles ache and a little goes a long way. A bit pricy, but it is definitely worth the investment if you have chronic muscle aches or pains!
Megan S.
Ashburn, VA
While this product is pricey it's worth the money. I have fibromyalgia and this is the only thing that consistently work. It's great for minor aches and pains as well as serious injuries or fibromyalgia flare ups.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
If you use this in combination with the oil itself, does it become overwhelming?
Shannon P.
Lambertville, MI
How does this product compare to other "mentholated rub"? What makes this product stand out from the rest?