Deep Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment, 16 fl oz uploaded by ebonée h.Deep Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment, 16 fl oz uploaded by Cassandra D.

BY AUSSIE

Keep your 'do silky and moisturized with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment. If your hair ever gets dry or feels fried from everyday styling, it only takes 3 minutes to work through your hair, condition and transform your 'do into silky, moisturized tresses. With 3x the moisture of ordinary conditioners, your tresses will be so soft and conditioned, you’ll want to run your fingers through them all day long while savoring the scent of California orange, radiant grapefruit and succulent lime. With Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioning Treatment you’ll be looking Aussome in no time! see more...

Buy on Target
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Eastport , Ny
Aussie 3 minute miracle. The first thing I noticed, was how pleasant it smells. It smells so good like a tropical coconut beach paradise! I left it on for three minutes, then rinsed got out and let my hair air dry. I noticed, right away, that my hair did not have that sticky feeling to it. It was very soft and smelled great. I was more than pleased by how my looked and felt, once it dried. It was soft and shiny and it felt so healthy. It was hard to not play with it, because it was so soft. My hair is color treated and this worked great on it. I am so happy to add this to my hair care regimen.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I've been using this for years. I switch around because I'm always curious and want to see what's out there but I'm always stocked up with this one. I like the packaging. Squeeze out and it's already upside down so you do t have to shake it around. Also, the plastic is durable so I haven't had I break yet and I drop them tons. The procedure is simple, put it in after washing/conditioning, leave it in for a few minutes and rinse out. Your hair is silky and smooth
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Kimball, MI
Not only do I love this product for me personally (I have thick, wavy hair that needs alot of attention) but this has changed my daughters hair. I have a toddler who has a short bob, but with the static in the winter, her hair was unmanageable. Until I started using this right after washing her hair. Life changing!
ebonée h.
ebonée h.
Omg this stuff is the truth. My hair was a hot mess and it gave it live. If your on a budget and or you don't feel like making your own deep conditioner, this is it. I got it on a limb. I didn't feel like making one or spending a lot on one. I seen it at Walmart, looked it up on YouTube for reviews. I liked what I seen and purchased it. I'm glad I did.
Annalisa F.
Annalisa F.
Southfield, MI
This product changed my life! I have been using this every Sunday night for past month and between my occasional trims and this product my hair has never looked better. I have really thick hair so even though the bottle says 3 minute miracle I always leave it in for about 15 to 20 just for extra conditioning. I recommend this for all naturals!
Renee N.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
This product has saved my hair so many times in my life! It helps hydrate and rejuvenate your hair. Alot of times when my hairs been in a messy bun too long and tangled I will shower put this in my hair and it combs right out while I shower.it smells amazing and I love that it now comes in an industrial size!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
Love this conditioner! I always have a back up for when I run out. I have platinum blonde, fine hair and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It smells wonderful & makes my hair incredibly soft. Plus, it's affordable!
Jill L.
Jill L.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't detangle without this product! Seriously/ my comb glides through knots that I once considered cutting out. My hair feels so moisturized after using this conditioner and I've gone through several bottles of this goodness!
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
This is a great drugstore detangler. It does a decent job, I have used better detanglers and I have used worse detanglers. The best part about this detangler is how amazing it smells, and the price is right.
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
For someone with dry curly hair, thus product is amazing. Once a week, my hair maintains its bouncy springy curls because of this treatment