BY DECREE LEGGING #98 in uncategorized

Amanda J.
I’m a huge fan of leggings! These are comfortable and lightweight! I love the way I feel when I wear these leggings! They are affordable and worth every penny spent! If you’re looking for cheaper leggings, this is a great alternative!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Super great! Way too comfy...u forget ur wearing. Love having a lazy day in these. They actually last and not sheer like others. Well made. Hugs all my curves the right way. Doesn't pinch, roll or slide....remember to go up a size if ur curvy like me....much better fit.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I prefer buying my leggings from places like Target over Victoria's Secret for this main reason: they last a lot longer! They're significantly cheaper and they don't tend to fade as quickly. I know plenty of people like to get the VS brand leggings, but in all honesty, they're wasting their money. These are the best leggings I've ever owned.
Lex P.
If you have a big butt and thighs but small everywhere else (and I don't mean small in comparison to your butt) I mean like your waist is a size 4 and your hips and thighs are an 8. You run into the same problem I do. Either you get a bigger size so that its not see through where you are curvy but that bunches up everywhere else. Or you buy the right size and it stretch and its comfy and it's not tight but you can see through those parts
Vicnnel G.
estos legging son los mas comodos de verdad que existen, para mi es indispensable tener uno que cada armario, nos pueden sacar de cualquier apuro y mucho mas aun si sabemos usarlo ya que muchas personas le dan un uso inadecuado, amor eterno a los legging
Kristin S.
Frankfort, IL
I used to wear these leggings all the time while I was in high school, but obviously as I got older my body became to change. My butt started to grow and the leggings ended up being see through and would rip very easily. If you want something that won't last too long, but it a great pair to just lounge in, I would suggest these but if you want it for every day use and wearing to events, I would pay the extra amount for a pair that will actually last you and not be see through.
Selena S.
Newark, NJ
These leggings are amazing fit well on my, now I know there are some people talking bout the leggings are big on the , that just means you need a smaller size. now I know some people are saying the tights roll down on them. in my experience that is telling you that u need maybe 1 size up on them so that they wont fall, but they are very comfortable
Olga F.
Leggings are the best they have been able to create. They are very comfortable and always end up getting you out of trouble. I love leggings, they are my salvation from when I do not know what to wear. Aside from that they look good, depending on the body type, of course.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Top quality leggings. These leggings are all flattering. They come in so many different patterns and what I love most is that the black leggings don't fade right away like most others do after washing. Love them!
Ashley W.
This is my favorite brand of leggings. They are so soft and comfortable yet resonably priced. I have a few pairs of these in black so I can always have clean pair. They are perfect for throwing on to run errands.
Kimberly F.
How thick are these? Can you see threw them?
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Are there leggings see through? Where can I find some and for how much
Katelyn B.
Downers Grove, IL
I feel as if these would be see through.. are they?
Kayla A.
Passaic, NJ
How well do these last? I feel like so many leggings don't wear long at all
Jennifer  J.
Do they stretch to a certain extent?