BY DECREE LEGGING #98 in uncategorized

NICOLE H.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Top quality leggings. These leggings are all flattering. They come in so many different patterns and what I love most is that the black leggings don't fade right away like most others do after washing. Love them!
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I love wearing leggings and these are just the best. I have a few pair of them and they are really affordable and comfortable. They go with almost anything & it is a big part of my style.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Super duper comfortable leggings!! Highly recommend this brand for leggings. Nice quality. Doesn't fade very fast and because of the fabric they use you can dye it again :)
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
I usually like leggings because I feel comfortable, light when going for a walk, or talk to some of my friends, I can really use on many occasions.
Good leggings. Size down as they get really loose. I usually get an xxs or xs and I am 5'9" and can wear a 0-4 depending on brand/designer.
Holly D.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
love these leggings for the winter, very cozy to wear with a cute blouse and cardigan, and some boots. love that they have plus sizes
Helen H.
Helen H.
Bristol, VT
I'm a leggings girl I wear leggings all the time. and these leggings are great!!! they arnt see through and look good with my boots.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Miami, Florida
Son muy suaves y muy duraderos, son muy suaves y muy duraderos, tiene buena calidad y sin muy cómodos....
Jennyy T.
Jennyy T.
coalinga, CA
There leggings are so amazing I like them so much this product is just great it goes with everything 💓
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
How thick are these? Can you see threw them?
Cristina a.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Are there leggings see through? Where can I find some and for how much
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Joliet, IL
I feel as if these would be see through.. are they?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Passaic , NJ
How well do these last? I feel like so many leggings don't wear long at all
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Fashionista Expert
How much are these leggings? what's the difference between these leggings and other black ones?