Decoy Sanoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 uploaded by Ngozi O.Decoy Sanoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 uploaded by Lindsey N.

BY DECOY

Decoy Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon 2012.

Duckhorn Portfolio.

Michael Allard. see more...

Ashley E.
Las vegas
I love this cab! It has a deep flavor that’s smooth and easy to drink. I tend to purchase it for more special occasions because it is more expensive than my go-to $9 bottle of wine. But, for the taste and quality, this wine is worth the 20-something dollars! I highly recommend it!
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great mid-range Cab; found it at meijer and decided to give it a try. It's very drinkable and easy on the palette--some wines need a few sips until you can get used to it, but this is one of those that's good as soon as the cork pops. Cheers!
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon! Got my first taste of this at a nice Italian restaurant that was selling it for $50/bottle! I was in love and heart broken at the same time! Then immediately my heart was uplifted when i saw it at Walmart for $22!!! Such a very smooth taste and goes down the same too! Slight woody taste to it, but not overbearing in any way. Definitely give it a try if you like a nice Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
This is by far one of the best wines I've had. It's rich and full of flavor. Pairs great with pork and some fingerling potatoes. Yum! I highly recommend this wine!
Ashley S.
A stand up wine, it's good to bring as a last minute hostess gift or to a party when you aren't sure what people like. Typical oak flavors and dark fruit like any other Cabernet but not as complex or flavorful as nicer wines.
Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Received a bottle for my birthday and i fell in love. Such an amazing red. It's smooth and full bodied and I will definitely be buying another bottle in the near future.
Taylor P.
Little Rock, AR
Truly anything from the Sonoma area is going to be great. However, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this particular bottle. It's a good price point for the depth of flavor and body you get out of a glass.
Katie R.
Central Point, OR
This is a great Cabernet Sauvignon. It has layers of depth and a full bodied flavor to it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a nice, deep red.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
This is my favorite bottle of wine right now, do not leave it around me! It's also 16 dollars at Costco which makes it super affordable
Jessica F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Decoy is delish! Not just the cab but their other varietals as well! Pairs great with a good steak and worth the price on the bottle!
Robyn
Where can this wine be purchased?
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Is this a dry wine?
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Where can you find this wind?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I was just wondering where you can find this brand? I have tried all different kinds but have never heard of this one before I don't guess they have this brand in Louisiana but would love to see where I can get this from
Audie w.
Gray, GA
One of our favorite bottles of wine by far! We usually like to mix up and try new wines but we always go back to this bottle!