Decorative Ribbon Spritz uploaded by Kristin H.

BY SPRITZ

Decorative ribbon spritz see more...

Emily N.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
I make bows for fun and you can usually find these at Joann Fabrics if you have one available in your hometown. I'm from Miami so I get mine from there, they're super affordable. I love this shade especially I wish I had boxes of this for my little bows that I make.
Dianelys  W.
Dianelys W.
Soy muy decorativa y me encanta hacer decoraciones este por ejemplo lo he usado haciendo lazos de pelo para niƱas y quedan preciosos. Me gusta la calidad. Muy buena.
Tina T.
Tina T.
I would make lot of thing with this. its very good with making bows. mostly cuz of the width of it you cand make a big bow easy.
Ciara V.
Ciara V.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this ribbon. It is really good to wrap presents with.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
I love this ribbon, the color is beautiful and it can literally be used for anything. I used thus for my centerpiece and it cane out very pretty.
Latasha C.
Latasha C.
Grayville, IL
Love the color I have two daughters so this is the kind of ribbon I use to make their hair bows it's nice and flexible
stephy R.
stephy R.
Throw it around, wrap it around, who doesn't love ribon?!?! have fun and make a mess. who cares!! have fun!!
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
Love using decorative ribbons I just recently made a pamper cake decoration and I use a lot of pink ribbon cause it was going to be foe a girl but you can use ribbon for a lot of you're decorations
Janet M.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Comes in many other beautiful colors and holds balloons very tightly and it's cute
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Really good quality! Love this hot pink! I think it's super cute and completes a gift. <3
Alex H.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
Does this ribbon rip easily?