Decorate With Daria 2 Person Sauna Carbon FIR FAR Infrared Heaters Red Cedar Wood iPod/MP3 Aux Jack Input Inside and Outside Control Panels

BY DECORATE WITH DARIA

Tara D.
Tara D.
Cheswick , PA
I have used Sauna before at our local spa. It makes me feel refreshed. I feel relaxed and love the speakers inside to enjoy music.
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
It does taking some getting used to, but this sauna has been the best investment for my health. Start with fifteen minutes and work you way up to an hour of heat on the highest setting, be careful to bring a TON of electrolyte water and sweat your toxins out. Fits two very comfortably with plenty of room, I even do yoga in mine when I take one alone. Keep a stack of magazines in there and an hour will fly by in no time. Great for meditating as well.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Whitehorse, YT
We have one of these in the women's change room at our tiny gym here in the north. I was quite sceptical about it at first, being used to a large sauna. However, I gave it a chance and tried it out. In the dead of winter when it's -40C and below outside, it is a welcome treat. It fits two people very comfortably (as in, I wouldn't get in it with a stranger, and you have better both be small people to fit in there without touching). The speakers in it have quality sound. I just find it hard to relax and enjoy the heat as you are sitting perfectly upright. The little wooden back rest tends to slide if you were to sit sideways (when in it alone) leaving you kind of stuck should you try to recline a bit. Not sure the price on this item, but I know I wouldn't personally buy one. That being said, I do use it periodically at the gym.
Melanie B.