Decopro Set of 2 Light Gold, Olive Green Double Tassel / Tassel Tie with 4 inch Tassels / Spread 29, Style# CDCT COLOR: Sunflower - 8963

BY DECOPRO

Shiny high-end Rayon Chainette finish Tassel length of each Tassel is 4 inch Cord length between tassels is 29 inches Tassels feature elegant Hand crafted design see more...

Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
The turkey was my favorite. very convinient for folks with kids. Comes with caprisun & a chocolate. I used to love these
Bri M.
Bri M.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite lunchable but definitely a classic!! Ham is a little iffy but tastes good!! Pizza ones are where itsat
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Foodie Expert
Cheap and an easy snack on the go. It isn't the healthiest thing to eat but it does fill you up and it really isn't all that bad. I love lunchables!
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
This is a great on-the-go snack for an adult or a quick meal for a child. The small size of all the contents makes it fun for kids. But it is not a lot of food. Even when my daughter ate these when she was younger I always had to give her more food. It would be better if they came with a piece of fruit or something more to fill you up.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Foodie Expert
I'm 23 years old and I STILL get these, brings back so much nostalgia. They're the perfect snack on a long drive or a mini picnic on the park. Love these things.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Kelseyville , Ca
I'm 21 and still love lunchables. The taste isn't awesome and the ham always freaked me out a little bit with how rubbery it is, but that's not the fun of lunchables...the Capri sun and candy always tasted awesome
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Memphis, TN
A favorite with my kids! Makes for a quick lunch or snack they can feed themselves.
These are the best!!! So yummy and very easy with a busy schedule like ours! Would recommend to all friends and family!!
Carla B.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I guess these are great for a last min resort, but I'm sure healthier lunch alternatives can be found!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
This was always one of the best lunches when I was younger! I also had this my first two years in college when I was not hungry enough to get a full meal at the dining courts.