Decopro Set of 2 Light Gold, Cherry Double Tassel / Tassel Tie with 4 inch Tassels / Spread 29, Style# CDCT COLOR: 572

BY DECOPRO #99 in Turkey

Shiny high-end Rayon Chainette finish Tassel length of each Tassel is 4 inch Cord length between tassels is 29 inches Tassels feature elegant Hand crafted design see more...

Rhonda J.
Hazel Park, MI
Great for in a hurry moms.. But is it really that hard to throw a sandwich together? I should say great for lazy moms who don't care about what there kids eat..full of preservatives and the salt content is threw the roof! I remember them as a kid and yes it's fun looking.. But I never felt full after I ate it..
Yesenia B.
Not typically a huge turkey fan but these are absolutely delicious! I recommend them as a quick lunch. Pretty filling (maybe not to some though)
Sarah D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these for my sons lunch box. I also grab these for a quick pick me up if I'm running errands or just don't have a lot of time. Tasty!
Marianna S.
Love this easy to make lunch combo! Perfect for the kids at lunch or for a field trip! The turkey and cheese taste fresh and are cut to fit the crackers!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Im 19 and still absolutely love lunchables especially this one because i love turkey and cheese! kids will for sure love these too
Carmen T.
Brooklyn, NY
Quick and easy snack. Wouldn't say it's fit for a meal. But you can give this for your kid as a snack after school.
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
This is a yummy snack! I think it's good for both children and adults. Perfect for lunches!
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
The kids I nannied for loved these Lunchables! They would always request them for lunch.
Brittany F.
Owensboro, KY
This is an amazing snack any time of the day for anyone of any age! Delisious!
Erin G.
Great for an on the go snack for me if I really need it. Wouldn't make a habit of feeding it to kids but maybe occasionally