by DecoPro

#4 in Pepperoni

Shiny high-end Rayon Chainette finish Tassel length of each Tassel is 4 inch Cord length between tassels is 29 inches Tassels feature elegant Hand crafted design

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Decopro Set of 2 Candy Pink, Light Green Double Tassel / Tassel Tie with 4 inch Tassels / Spread 29, Style# CDCT COLOR: Rose Bud - 642!
How would you rate this product?
4 years agoCollege Sta, TX
Brings back so many childhood memories! May not be the healthiest option out there but they are very convenient and easy to grab. Their different options make it easy for any picky child out there.
5 years agoJacksonville, FL
I love Lunchables and the pizza ones in particular are my favorite! They're definitely meant for kids but I love them, they're a good snack! They don't fill me up but I'm also 23 and not 10.
5 years ago
I loved these as a kid! The pizza one definitely is the best ones out of the selections. They're great for snacks. I can't imagine how a kid can get full off of these.. unless you were like 7 or something.
4 years agoElkton, MD
THE BEST!!!!!!!! Before i go to the store and buy an expensive lunch, i remember that a lunch able is all she needs. Its has a lot of things in one. It comes with a drink and some sort of lunch meat
4 years agoCanonsburg , PA
No matter how old I get I will always love lunchables! They are the perfect thing to eat when you need a snack. We also take them camping with us. Easy and barely take any room in the coolers.
5 years ago
This is my favorite lunchable! It makes a great snack for people of all ages. It's fun because you can make a pizza however you want, with or without pepperoni and it tastes great.
2 years agoHopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
4 years agoMira Loma, CA
These are overly full of salt, and do not come with much to eat in them. It's a great snack for field trips, but I wouldn't use it as a daily lunch.
3 years agoFlint , Mi
Love taking a walk down memory lane and getting one of these once and a great while. Nostalgia ! Reminds me of being in grade school !
5 years agoSlippery rock, PA
I love these. I have since I was a kid and now I like them when I have class all night. I just wish the pepperoni was better quality