Decopro Medium Gold Double Tassel / Tassel Tie with 4 inch Tassels / Spread 29, Style# CDCT COLOR: 59

BY DECOPRO

Shiny high-end Rayon Chainette finish Tassel length of each Tassel is 4 inch Cord length between tassels is 29 inches Tassels feature elegant Hand crafted design see more...

• "Ahh lunchables :) so easy so fun and pretty good for the price!" in 1 review
Jessica G.
Detroit, MI
C'mon clearly this product is horrific but that's why we love it. Everything about it taste artifical and sweet. Yes sweet from the sauce to the pizza bread. So I mean for nostalgia sure ...for nutrition no lol
Lauren S.
Clermont, Fl
We love lunchables. Love the pizza ones, and so does my daughter. She enjoys making it her way. We have even taken these to the water parks and science centers. Great for a quick lunch with little ones.
Katie L.
I use to take these to lunch like everyday when I was in elementary school & middle school! I use to save some pepperonis u till the end and make mini pizzas lol
KIM A.
Katy, TX
I am not a fan of Lunchables but my kids love it! Especially the Pizza. They can make their own design with the toppings, its a fun snack and affordable.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
These are my favorite in a pinch lunches. I wish they included better snacks of drinks with them though. The extra cheese pizza is so good hot or cold.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I'm not a huge fan of lunchables, but every once in awhile I'll grab a few for my kids. They seem to enjoy most if them, but really like the pizza.
Ashley B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Call me crazy but this is a perfect meal for a hungry college student. Pizza is my favorite and this just hits the spot for a study break snack.
Iesha B.
East Lansing, MI
The pizza lunchables are the best. There's nothing better than seeing the capri sun and the chocolate bar. And it's easy to make :)
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
Ahh lunchables :) so easy so fun and pretty good for the price! Lots of kids love these, even me and I'm an adult :)
Megan C.
Papillion, NE
I'm 26 and still love eatting lunchables pizza. They are fun and easy to put together. They taste great.