BY DECO ART #86 in Pet First Aid

Lyn S.
Midland, MI
This bottle will do a few small sized projects. The consistency is thick and spreads evenly. Per the instructions make sure to vary the directions of the strokes-up/down one coat, left/right next coat- to ensure full coverage. My only complaint is that there are a few lines that are visible after it dried. Maybe a rookie mistake?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
This paint is great for DIY projects. I've used a few of the colors. I would recommend using the special chalk paint brushes if you want to avoid streaks. I noticed more streaks with lighter colors.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I wanted to start doing a project using this backward paint that I will be using as a DYII Christmas present. I'm happy that I was able to get it on sale.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This paint works great for a small, handmade chalkboard or if you're wanting to make a chalkboard item. It dries fast and is a true black color.
Razo C.
It is a great product for small diy or projects, and since its fast drying there's no need to worry about ruining a project
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This paint is easy to spread on its great for projects it paints on evenly this paint is really high quality
Evelia s.
Fontana, CA
Excelent for painting every thing, I like how it cover wood,paper, clay... Love it
hanieh H.
newmarket, ON
I love this chalkboard paint! I used this to paint my notebook and it looks amazing! I use it now to write my notes and to do's. I definitely recommend this