BY DECLÉOR

Stacy N.
So far this has been a pretty good eye cream. The smell isn't overwhelming, nor is it off putting like some of the others I have used. It also doesn't feel too greasy like some do, especially if you use them over night or as an all day cream. This gel also wasn't sticky like some of them tend to be. I can't say I have seen much of a change to my eyes yet, but I have only been using it for a short while so we shall see how it is in the future.
Georgina C.
winsford
I use this as a primer for my eye make up and it works perfectly. Only using the smallest amount too. Comes in a small bottle but it really is worth the money. I use this in my daily makeup routine now!
Kristiina L.
Johvi
I got it in my Lookfantastic box. I love it very much. Smell is amazing. Very pleasant for skin. It is not oily. 2-3 drops of gel is enough to cover all face.
Vivian T.
Good for moisturizing but didn't notice a big difference in terms of getting rid of lines near the corner of my eyes nor reduction of eye bags.
Rebecca G.
Very light and simple, doesn’t feel like your drowning your under eye. Eyes feel hydrated and awake
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this product really work?