BY DECLEOR

Rehydrates All Skin Types This rich cream mask is a new-generation intensive moisturiser using the technology of aquaporins - true cell irrigation channels - and targeted active plant ingredients.  It leaves the skin beneath a veil of freshness in order to help: relax and quench hydrate protect against the environmental pollution Neroli Essential Oil, with soothing properties, plays a powerful carrier role for other active ingredients providing improved effectiveness. Result:  Perfectly hydrated, your skin appears soft, supple and radiant. With no mineral oils.  With no parabens. see more...

Marquiz H.
Since this is a moisturizing mask I wouldn't use too much of bc I have oily skin.
Shannon P.
I'm going to be honest, Decleor isn't one of my FAVORITE lines out there but when made this mask they did it right!! I use this on clients as a mid facial treatment or as the ending mask and wow, talk about GLOWING SKIN!! It's awesome for several uses a week in the morning as a perky wake up to your skin or great to help smooth tired skin at the end of the day.
It turns into and oil-like consistency about 5-10 min on the skin and that makes it great for a stimulating massage.
Also a must for trackers who don't mind wearing a mask mid air for 30+min! The cost is roughly $40+ for a small amount and less is more. But if you really enjoy a hydrating and brightening boost it's awesome.
Min C.
Seaford
I got this in my September look fantastic box and this is surpresily good. I normally not a big fan of the skin product in beauty box but I am loving this one. It keep my skin moisturizing, helps my face nice and soft like a baby skin. I think I will actually buy this product just hope the price aren't too high.