BY DECLEOR

This balm nourishes the feel of lips with moisture, and protects from dryness. Its luxuriant texture melts on the lips; they feel supple and soft, with restored comfort. Enriched with Marjoram essential oil, Shea butter and Macadamia oil. 10ml see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Steph A.
This is a really nice product but the package (to me) is not ideal. I don't like lip balms in tubs because it means I either have to use my fingers (yuck) or use a lip brush?? No thanks. The product does absorbs quickly and leaves a slight shine finish. It has a little taste like a petroleum
Rebecca C.
Decleor have the most amazing products I use decleor and it seems like everyone around me does too! And I can tell you I never ever ever go anywhere without this product, it's always in my handbag, always at my salon and always next to my bed - warm it up between your fingers before tapping on to your lips!
Anna P.
I really like this product it smells absolutely gorgeous, the packaging is cute and feminine! I do recommend this as it's long lasting and makes your lips feels so soft! I'm a repeat user because I love this product!

Anna xoxo
Helen M.
Ardoch Crescent, Dunblane
Lovely lip balm! Makes my lips feel super nourished! Love the matte finish! I like the fact it's in a tub, as I prefer this to a stick. Will definitely repurchase!
Hanna S.
Enskede, SWE
The best of the best balms for lips out there! I love the texture and that is a bit waxy so it stays on the lips for a long time. It moisturizes and protects really good! I love that it's more matte than glossy. I use it as an overnight treatment since it has no spf. And it smells glorious!