BY DECLEOR

This balm nourishes the feel of lips with moisture, and protects from dryness. Its luxuriant texture melts on the lips; they feel supple and soft, with restored comfort. Enriched with Marjoram essential oil, Shea butter and Macadamia oil. 10ml see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Steph A.
This is a really nice product but the package (to me) is not ideal. I don't like lip balms in tubs because it means I either have to use my fingers (yuck) or use a lip brush?? No thanks. The product does absorbs quickly and leaves a slight shine finish. It has a little taste like a petroleum
domingo_trey A.
Austin
Use this lip balm at night. Wake up to hydrated lips. Not keen on the packaging. For the price you pay, the packaging feels cheap.
BRIONY F.
Leaves my lips feeling super soft and hydrated, especially good to apply before using a matte lipstick! It may seem pricey compared with other lower end drugstore lip balms but it is totally worth the money.
Rebecca C.
Decleor have the most amazing products I use decleor and it seems like everyone around me does too! And I can tell you I never ever ever go anywhere without this product, it's always in my handbag, always at my salon and always next to my bed - warm it up between your fingers before tapping on to your lips!
Anna P.
I really like this product it smells absolutely gorgeous, the packaging is cute and feminine! I do recommend this as it's long lasting and makes your lips feels so soft! I'm a repeat user because I love this product!

Anna xoxo
Helen M.
Ardoch Crescent, Dunblane
Lovely lip balm! Makes my lips feel super nourished! Love the matte finish! I like the fact it's in a tub, as I prefer this to a stick. Will definitely repurchase!
Hanna S.
Enskede, SWE
The best of the best balms for lips out there! I love the texture and that is a bit waxy so it stays on the lips for a long time. It moisturizes and protects really good! I love that it's more matte than glossy. I use it as an overnight treatment since it has no spf. And it smells glorious!
Kendrea L.
Birmingham
Moisturising but not long lasting. Is a good base for matte lipstick but not the best on its own. Lips do feel soft when it is being worn