BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDecléor
Decleor Cleanser Make Up Micellar Oil

Decleor Cleanser Make Up Micellar Oil

by Decléor

An advanced makeup removing and deep cleansing oil. Helps gently remove makeup including waterproof formulas. Contains micellar particles that penetrate deep into pores to dissolve impurities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Decleor Cleanser Make Up Micellar Oil!
Chiara M.
Decleor Cleanser Make Up Micellar Oil uploaded by Chiara M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m in love with this product! I use to clean my face before go to bed. After this a use any night cream that I have. The oil has fantastic fragrance, it reminds me beach and vacation. Perfect for the winter!
Jen S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
This stuff is amazing!! Removes all yraces of makeu pand daily dirt from your face and leaves behind soft, fresh, clean skin that feels soo smooth. It smells lovely and the bottle is massive and lasts ages.
Veronica  S.
1,239 reviews
This is a really nice make up remover. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. It removes the makeup easily and quickly.
Sima C.
Leicester, Leicestershire
I use quite a few cleansing products, this is one of my many favourited as it's nourishing, rich and does an amazing job of removing a full days makeup. Double cleansing with this oil leaves my skin silky soft
Jessica A.
Bålsta, Uppsala
This is my favorite oil cleanser! It removes everything! It has no smell, it’s easy to apply and it’s not so expensive since you don’t need a full pump everytime. This is very gentle and suits anyone, I always recommend this if you’re looking for a first cleanser!
Tracy H.
Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire
I absolutely adore this micellar oil! It took me a while to get my head round using it, but now i know exactly how to use it - i love it! I use in the evening, massage on before going for shower, then rinse off in shower. I love how it turns to milk as you rinse it off! It’s so soothing at night & is a perfect cleanser for before bed. No toner required after it, and night cream seems to apply so much easier after using it. Everyone should use this, the dispenser lasts forever!
Dazy G.
Belvidere terrace, Ayr
Most of my daily skincare products have been Decleor for just over a year now and after searching for really good skincare that actually worked, I'm so appreciative of this brand. I have stuck with a few skincare products from Liz Earle, like Cleanse and Polish, but this is great for taking makeup off last thing at night and to have beside your bed, but no good for anything heavy duty. My staple is coconut oil, as it's gentle and everything comes off. I used this cleanser last night and I'm noticing some black smudges around my lash base and I stress here, I am a thorough cleanser. Another issue I have is that I hate the smell. This isn't something I would usually gripe too much about, but something about it just puts me off and for that, it isn't completely enjoyable to use. That said, it really makes my skin glow once used and for some reason, it really helps with breakouts. I'm a little disappointed to be giving a Decleor product anything less than 5 stars, but with this, I've had my issues. Good cleanser for those who wear no makeup (or light users) and it would be perfect.
Marti L.
This product is best used once you have shaken the product. It has a gentle scent and good to use if you have makeup on as it melts this away. You do not need to use too much in one go as a little goes along way.
Nicky P.
I use this in the evening to remove my makeup. Ot feels amazong especially over my lashes to remove mascara! My skin feels super soft after even just 1 use
Rebecca A.
The only cleanser I will use! Yes it's a tad pricy but on the days my mental health is shocked to the ground then this really helps me with my daily skin routine. It leaves my skin silky soft. I have been using this product for about 6 years and I won't swap.

Looking for your answer?