Decleor Aromessence Neroli Essential Serum uploaded by Mashal A.

BY ZUPISHI

An elixir created of 100% pure and natural essential oils penetrates skin upon application to soothe and relax the skin. It provides immediate comfort and radiance. Decongests and softens stressed skin while bringing out the skin's natural color. see more...

Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
Great oil but too thick for a serum for the face. Maybe id use it alone but not under makeup or even in my hair. Very strong fragrance too I think it’s called sandalwood or neem in South Asia.
Alysania A.
I honestly really like this - it's a basic oil-based serum meant to hydrate dry skin with no weird ingredients, just oils. It has a warm, musky scent with a hint of citrus, but the scent doesn't stick around too long, nor is it overwhelming. It's great to use overnight, but I found that my skin absorbed it so quickly (my skin is the sahara), that it didn't feel oily or greasy once it settled in. I received this as a sample, but I'd definitely purchase it again!
Rebecca C.
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
A few drops of this onto your skin in the winter can actually transform your skincare! So effective and you wake up in the morning with such hydrated skin also if you pop a few drops of this on in the morning with your moisturiser your foundation will look so glowy and dewy its my go to
Sophie S.
I can honestly say that my skin has improved so much since I have introduced this product into my skin routine. I use this in the morning and evening after I have cleansed. It doesn't have a strong scent and it doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin. Perfect product for anyone who has oily skin, as oil attracts oil. It is also a brilliant booster for any other Decleor product.
member-04f85
The best pre moisturizer for balancing skin. It illuminates and moisturizes in just a few days.miracle oil foe dehydrated skin.
Sima C.
Le9 2bw
I have been using this Neroli oil for over 10 years, it's absolutely amazing on my skin.

back