Decleor Aroma Night Neroli Essential Night Balm

by Decléor

All skin types With its lush, melt-in texture, Neroli Essential Night Balm offers all the benefits of a made-to-measure Aromatic night-care treatment: purifies and helps balance the skin softens the skin, refines skin texture and adds a glow to even the most lacklustre complexions At night, warm a little of the balm in your cupped hand, then apply in light sweeping strokes. 100% Natural.  Preservative free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Decleor Aroma Night Neroli Essential Night Balm!
north wales
Decleor Aroma Night Neroli Essential Night Balm uploaded by Karyn C.
Loved the balm feel it was very oily and felt like I needed to wash it off but it’s very gentle and soothing, smells nice and you don’t need a lot. Completely absorbs in through the night and my skin was so soft
Este bálsamo es ideal tanto para una piel seca como para una mixta, el ritual de aplicación es muy agradable primero se aplica en la Palma de la mano una pequeña cantidad y se acerca a la nariz, el aroma es muy agradable. Se aplica con mucha facilidad y la sensación en la mañana es realmente increíble
Chester
Little pit of magic, I use most night ad it’s just so easy to use scrap out a tiny amount warm between the tigers and roll onto the skin nothing else needed last a really long time and smells amazing and no use by as it’s all natural and aromatherapy oils
I use this every evening at the end of my nighttime routine. I was apprehensive about putting a balm all over my face but it soaks in beautifully, I never wake up in a greasy mess. It smells gorgeous and I’ve seen a huge improvement of skin tone and texture since using mostly decleor products. There pricey but would definitely recommend if you’re having a hard time with your skin.
Glasgow
I love this and try never to be without it. The scent, the texture; everything about this is great. It feels really comfortable on the skin, realign nourishing & I find that it's great gore any congestion and dehydration I have around my nose and jaw line. I have this in my night time skin care routine about 3 - 4 timses a week.
Scotland
This product is great, I use this every single night before I go to sleep. It is so hydrating and leaves tour skin looking fresh and awake.i know it is quite expensive but it is well worth the money and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Vale of glamorgan, Barry
So usually i hate putting balms on my skin before bed because they usually leave my skin sticky and oily, however this balm sunk right in and made sleeping really easy. The smell is amazing and made me feel so relaxed. Would definitely recommend!
My holy grail night balm I recommend this to everyone! I have been using this for around 12 months..it keeps my skin from going dry..it drip feeds my skin during the night and it also detoxes your skin.
This balm is lovely to use at night, a small amount warmed in the palms before applying to the skin is all you need, it smells lovely and in the morning the skin looks pampered
Killeen, TX
love this product. It was introduced to me by my facialist a year ago and each time I went she would use it as the last lotion on my face. As a Christmas present she presented me with a jar. So after I finished it, I went on line and found it. It is a staple for me now. I love the consistency, the scent, everything.

Looking for your answer?