Deciem Distribition Inc. Stemm High-Amino Burdock Shampoo uploaded by Tamara F.

Deciem Distribition Inc. Stemm High-Amino Burdock Shampoo

BY DECIEM DISTRIBITION INC.

Stemm High-Amino Burdock Shampoo is an effective shampoo concentrate to promote visible hair density for thicker-looking hair, with gentle cleaning technologies that respect hair fiber. Traditional shampoos can strip healthy natural oils and damage the hair fiber over time. This advanced formula avoids this damage while supplementing hair and scalp with nutrients to help hair look its healthiest, densest and fullest now and with continued use. This formula also offers natural mild conditioning to the hair fiber. see more...

Tamara F.
DECIEM is discontinuing STEMM so I was pleased to try this at 70% off! No way I could afford it otherwise. The larger took some time to accumulate and it smells like coffee candy. Nothing else really compares to it. My hair felt immediately different, manageable and softer, as soon as I started working the product in. Detangled like a dream and rinsed our easy and clean. Followed with the Black Fluvic Conditioner and Oh My Gosh! I’m in love. Hope the remake is just as good. Definitely recommend if it comes back in stock or if you find it in a store.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
I have seborhheic dermatitis, so bear this in mind when reading my review.
Here is what I noticed upon first use.  The scent is VERY odd, like dirt mixed with chemicals from Lowe's or something.  After use, my hair was SO soft. Not filmy, just soft and healthy feeling.  Now, for the bad.  My scalp did NOT like this stuff!  I actually returned it to Deciem.com for a full refund.  I will be trying HIF now, hoping for a good result.
Valhalla D.
Millbrook, ON
The smell and look are a little off putting, it smells like papaya that’s a little off, but still not horrible. The scent doesn’t linger much in your hair, which is maybe a good thing, but it makes your hair sooo soft and silky when used in combination with the conditioner! My hair looks fuller, feels softer and detangles so easily after using Stemm haircare
Sarina C.
Matheson, OH
So sad this line has been discontinued! The scent takes a little bit to get used to but the results are SO worth it! My hair has never looked better
Tamara F.
Wondering if the hair feels stripped after using? Like dry and brittle. Does the conditioner make it feel better?