Deciem Distribition Inc. Stemm Fulvic Protein Stimuli

BY DECIEM DISTRIBITION INC.

Stemm Fulvic Protein Stimuli is a high-potency serum for hair that looks thicker, denser, fuller and healthier. This advanced leave-in scalp formula combines a wide array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, peptides, polyphenols and other nutrients at extraordinarily high concentrations to help hair achieve its healthiest, densest, and fullest look with continued use. see more...

Tamara F.
DECIEM is discontinuing the STEMM line and so offered 70% off to clear remaining stock. This is a serum, smells a little like medicine. It is meant to be placed directly on the scalp to promote fuller and healthy growth in hair after continued use. I haven’t used it long but I have high hopes. After a few weeks I’ve noticed my hair is thicker. I’ve only placed it on parts of my scalp where my hair seemed thinner in those area. My hair is responding well to it. Definitely recommend before its completely gone and no longer in stock.
Kylie D.
This stuff makes my hair look and feel so thick and full. I dont like the smell and it doesn't lather well but cant beat the results.
Valhalla D.
Millbrook, ON
A little bit awkward to put on at first but you just have to learn which tool works best for you, and thankfully they give a dropper and nozzle for you to use! My hair looks fuller and although there is a slight oily feel upon application, I do like how my hair feels the next day! I also have really dry scalp and this seems to really help relieve the dryness that is usually there! Would buy a million times again
Mae M.
I got this for my mom and dad since they both have thinning hair and they put this on every night before bed. They both said that they felt that their hair has have become thicker and likes the product. Minus one star since the price is a little expensive considering how much product you’re only getting.