Deciem Distribition Inc. Stemm Fulvic Protein Conditioner uploaded by Tamara F.

Deciem Distribition Inc. Stemm Fulvic Protein Conditioner

BY DECIEM DISTRIBITION INC.

Stemm Fulvic Protein Conditioner is a rinse-off treatment that promotes thicker-looking hair and specifically targets damaged parts of hair to avoid the apparent loss of density associated with the build-up that occurs with traditional conditioning agents. Traditional conditioners almost always cause an immediate thinning of hair fiber and also result in buildup of conditioning agents over time. This formula combines a targeted conditioning system that does not coat the entire hair and focuses only on damaged areas that require support, while supplementing hair and scalp with nutrients to help hair look its healthiest, densest and fullest now and with continued use. This product uses pure Black Fulvic Acid which can slightly affect very light blonde shades of hair. see more...

Brielle W.
I truly wanted this product to work for me but unfortunately it just wasn't meant for my hair. I have type 4 curls and it doesn't provide enough slip for me to be able to do my hair effectively. I know that it doesn't claim to help with knots, but I see it as a given for a conditioner. The smell is also quite hard to get past. All in all, this product just want for me. But I still love Deciem!
Tamara F.
DECIEM is discontinuing STEMM and gave 70% to get rid of stock. I’m pleased because there’s no other way I would be able to afford it. I have dry scalp and damage hair follicles but you couldn’t tell after using the shampoo and this conditioner. My hair was very soft, manageable and seemed fuller after the very first application. Really hope that the remake is just as good. Looks kind of like chocolate pudding. Definitely recommend!
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
The scent on this is similar to the shampoo: ODD.

My scalp flared up from my seborrheic dermatitis using the shampoo, but I don't condition my scalp.  This is not a typical conditioner.  You won't feel the filmy coating like many conditioners give.  That being said, my hair was very soft and bouncy after use.  I returned this product just to ensure it wasn't contributing to my scalp issues.  Deciem is great with returns, just FYI.
Kylie D.
It's a good thing this stuff makes my hair look amazing because the smell is terrible..like cat pee to be honest. I love what it does for my hair though.
Valhalla D.
Millbrook , ON
Amazing!! The smell and colour wS a little off putting at first, but after the first use my hair feels and looks so amazing!! Safe for colour treated hair, and helps repair!! I love the way my hair feels, so satisfied!!
Sarina C.
Matheson, ON
Love this conditioner, so sad it’s been discontinued! This conditioner and matching shampoo are weird at first, but have made my hair the healthiest it’s been in years! I have yet to find a replacement
Chloe S.
Manchester , Denton
Such a good conditioner, didn’t realise how much my skin needed this until it became a staple in my routine
Eleisha J.
Stony plain , AB
I have medium brown hair that was previously blonde. Which means the split ends now show from the damage of lightening my hair. This conditioner has transformed my hair in the month I've been using it. My hair is soft, shiny and the split ends aren't acting as fly-always anymore!
Tamara F.
Is this something I can use everyday or just a couple of times a week as a deep conditioner? I just purchased it on sale and I’m hopeful it will work well for my hair since I do workouts about 5 times a week. Thanks!