Deciem Distribition Inc. Grow Gorgeous High Strength Density Shampoo uploaded by Chelsi S.

Deciem Distribition Inc. Grow Gorgeous High Strength Density Shampoo

BY DECIEM DISTRIBITION INC.

Ultra-concentrated shampoo increases hair density, thickness and fullness with a high dose of follicle support technologies including amino acids, caffeine, proteins, biotin and B-vitamins. Super-gentle, super-effective cleansing matrix avoids hair fiber damage. Highly effective for visibly thinning hair, slow-growing hair, recovery from a bad haircut and repair of damaged hair fiber. Suitable for all hair types including color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Target
Chelsi S.
Chelsi S.
Waterford, MI
I will start off by saying I love this product and the whole hair care line. I was hesitant at first to try these products because they are so pricey. I purchased this at Ulta and ultimately ended up buying it because there was a buy one, get one 50% off. These products instantly make my hair feel and look fuller. As for helping with growth, thickness, split ends I can't really say because this is only my second week using the products. However, I will continue to purchase these even if growth doesn't change because of how they make my hair look and feel. So worth the money!!!!
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
I tried the Grow Gorgeous Hair Density line because I have had problems with thin hair ever since the birth of my youngest child. I was severely disappointed in the results. Though each strand appeared thicker ( a plus and the intended result), it was left with a tacky coating that was unpleasant to the touch of the hand and one I could also feel all the way to my scalp. I even tried to contact the company via their facebook page, but they suggested that my issue with the product was user error and not their problem. I will not be buying this product again.