Dechra DermaLyte Shampoo, 12-Ounce

by Dechra

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dechra DermaLyte Shampoo, 12-Ounce!
Jacks F.
Moreno Valley, CA
It hard to find good dog shanpoo but this one is at the top of the lust in my book
Rosemary H.
Great shampoo to use if you apply topical monthly preventions to your pet. It won't strip those products off like a lot of other pet shampoos will. Smells nice too!
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's an oatmeal shampoo, its smells great. Its relief of dry, itchy, sensitive skin. It has help my dog skin a lot.
member-b5fde
This is a great pet shampoo. Clarifies but isn't too overpowering. Would definitely recommend.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
Great cleaner with a great scent. Lathers up nicely. The scent stays around for a few days.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo smells fantastic! I use it on my pets every month and the smell lasts forever and keeps them looking very clean. Highly recommended!
Meagan W.
Charlottetown
Purchased at: Amazon
Great shampoo for sensitive or itchy skin. Smells amazing and my dogs coat looks great after a bath. Also recommend the Douxo line of shampoos. This product also comes in a spray which is super convenient when you don’t have time for a bath.

Looking for your answer?