Debrox Earwax Removal Aid uploaded by Leidi R.Debrox Earwax Removal Aid uploaded by Millene A.

BY DEBROX

Debrox® Drops Earwax Removal Aid.
Carbamide peroxide 6.5% non USP*.
OTC #1 pharmacist recommended brand!
Pharmacy times.
2011 Master's Circle Award.
Safe, gentle, non-irritating.
Easily cleanses ear with microfoam action. see more...

Michaela B.
Michaela B.
I'm obsessed with this stuff. If your SO never cleans their ears, use this with them--it dissolves ear wax and really cleans out ears well. It gets out stuff that is past the reach of q-tips! Amazing stuff.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Debrox works as described but certainly won't rid you of all earwax. You will run out of product fairly quickly as well i used maybe 5 times before it ran out. It will leave your ears sticky and grimy with earwax even after washing out with water and tip. Over all it is fine but don't expect to clean your ears out in one go with the stuff.
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Its pretty good if you dont have much wax. It definitelty softens what you have. But if you have alot of wax it only does so much.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Debrox Earwax Removal Aid did not work in my household. My fiance gets his right ear clogged up about every three months. He wanted instant results instead of waiting for a doctors appointment. However, after we used this it just clogged his ear up even worse.
Neta G.
Neta G.
Seattle, WA
I have narrow curved ear canals and this product has become one of my necessities. I recommend doing it after a shadower when you have time to go lay down and let it work. It is oily feeling and bubbles like peroxide when it comes in contact with wax. I follow up the treatment by flushing my ears with a nose sucker thingy (like for babies) or a large syringe filled with half water half hydrogen peroxide mix. My ears are clean and clear. I highly recommend and will purchase again.
Robin T.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
I tried this product several times when I had wax build up. Followed the directions, but I feel like it clogged my ears up.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
The product is best after you shower. Wait about 30 minutes after. However, it really did cause my ears to be cloudy... I guess it was the process of softening the earwax.