BY DEBORAH NORVILLE #83 in Craft Supplies

PREMIER YARNS-Starbella Yarn. Join in on the ruffle yarn craze! This unique fishnet-style yarn creates a fantastic twisted and ruffled effect without any extra effort. Each skein will make one scarf and a free pattern is included inside the label. Tips for working with the yarn are also included. Weight category: 6. Content: 100% acrylic; 3.5oz/100g; 33yd/30m. Knitting Gauge: 19st x 26r = 4in/10cm on US 6/4mm needles. Crochet gauge: 15sc x 19r = 4in/10cm on US- 8/H/5mm hook. Care: Hand wash; lay flat to dry; do not bleach; do not iron. Dyelotted-we try but cannot guarantee matching dyelots. Imported. see more...

• What was your favorite thing you made with this yarn?1 Answers
  • What are the other colors this yarn comes in? I've seen some but I'...1 Answers
  • This is super pretty but why is this classified under the baby prod...4 Answers
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a beautiful yarn. I used this kind of yarn to finger knit scarves and they look so pretty. However I find that not many people are interested in buying them when they are as thin as a finger knitted scarf. I love it but I can't seem to find anyone else who loves them as much as I do.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
This yarn is beautiful, especially for Christmas . It is great for making scarves to give as gifts. I've heard it's wonderful for blankets as well. Easily manageable and soft. I would recommend it to anyone looking for anew project with new yarn.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Phila, PA
This yarn is so nice to work with. Nicely variegated. Perfect for Christmas booties, slippers, shawls and we made some "garland" for the tree
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
I love this yarn.. I have done so many projects with it.. And I still do.. Love all the pretty colors
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I love this yarn I use it to make people slippers or blankets for the holidays such pretty colors
Kris K.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
I love this yarn it's perfect to make a Christmas blanket for your family members
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I used this yarn to make scarfs and they came out amazing!!! I gave them to my teachers and they thought they were amazing as well
Lizz W.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
This yarn is perfect for knitting scarves to gift for Christmas! It's soft and has very pungent colors!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
This yarn is great for Christmas it's very soft and has all the Christmas color and works great for sewing and projects
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I love this because every cold weather I always making a blanket 👍👍👍👍💯
Tara P.
Tara P.
Mega Parent Expert
This is super pretty but why is this classified under the baby products?
Laura W.
Laura W.
Vancouver, WA
What was your favorite thing you made with this yarn?
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
What are the other colors this yarn comes in? I've seen some but I'm curious what others have!