Deborah Lippmann Whisper Collection Chantilly Lace 0.5 oz uploaded by Daniela N.

BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

A luxe, treatment-enriched fashion nail color. Get runway nail colors that stands out while you get healthier-looking nails with the Deborah Lippmann Whisper Collection. These lacquers are infused with biotin, green tea extract, and aucoumea for their treatment benefits, and they're long-lasting, dry quickly, and coat on evenly and smoothly. Each sheer finish is soft, chic and subtly sexy and can be layered with other shades to amp up nail looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates this product is not tested on animals, and it does not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dbp (dibutyl phthlate), or camphor. Deborah brings her nail authority and unique color vision inspired by her extensive works with top designers, photographers, celebrities and New York Fashion Week to every product she creates. With a focus on healthy nails, her nail colors and treatments are infused with treatment ingredients such as biotin, green tea extract, and aucoumea. Deborah offers the everyday woman "insider" access to the glamorous world of high fashion through her iconic nail colors. Deborah developed her collection of nail lacquers and treatments, hand and foot care at the time when there was not a single brand offering a comprehensive range of nail color & care/hand care/foot care products in prestige beauty. An homage to her professional singing career, her products and shades are named after songs. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany P.
AMAZING! Love DL polish! Super high quality and amazing shine. Cute packaging. I don’t find it expensive but I’m used to paying for quality product. It’s double the price of OPI and Essie but it’s awesome!
Anna K.
auburn
It’s an amazing amazing product but it did not dry as fast as the rest of my nail polishes it does take atleast 3 min also it’s hard to remove but I guess that’s a good thing either way I would recommend for people who are interested in this color 💕
Daniela N.
San Diego, CA
Loved the color! It is very close to gel nail polish... it is not sticky, is very bright, no need to use a lot of coats. I bought it in Milan, and it was pretty cheap like €2-3 average. I would definitely buy it again!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love My Deborah Lippman Whisper Collection Chantilly Lace 0.5oz, It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
A beautiful pale, pink almost leaning lavender with a subtle pearlescent shine. The formula is good, not too streaky like some colors this shade.
Linda S.
Metairie
I love this kind of nail polish. Such a pretty color. I love all the shades you can pick from. This is a pretty summer color.
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
My favourite brand!My mum bought me that before one year and since then I use this every time I want some special nail.I'm obsessed with this brand and I just love it.
Kenya R.
Un color muy lindo la verdad, la formula es buena, la verdad podría mejorar, pero el lineas generales me gusto

A very nice color the truth, the formula is good, the truth could improve, but the general lines I liked
Lea C.
11 rue du Luxembourg
Avec sa couleur rose irisée pure, ce vernis à ongles vous donnera un look sophistiqué et élégant qui se mariera à merveilles avec toutes vos tenues.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
if you have one that does not live without a good nail polish to paint my nails I love all the colors