BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Haute Hot Pink (cr?me) You're never too old to wear fuchsia. Polish on this hot pink for nails that are fabulously fun and fashionable. Net Weight: 0.5 oz. / 15 ml see more...

Mallory C.
I absolutely love my Deborah Lippmans. These polishes are very pigmented & long lasting. I can go a few days with these without chips. These are amazing.
Sara H.
Nashville, TN
I like this nail polish a lot! It’s a pretty color (mine is actually a royal blue color) and it goes on smooth. Doesn’t last too long, though.
Annapoorna V.
Rochester
Love this color. It’s a beautiful rich shade and looks amazing on deep skin. It’s perfect for a evening out.
Tiffany M.
A bit expensive but worth every dollar. Dries quickly and doesn’t chip easily. I only use this brand.
Maya N.
victorville
i liked this so much I buy this online .. was so good and i needed to try more the same this one
Linka R.
new york
I live this nail polish,it’s such a beautiful color and quality is out of this world!!!!
emna T.
tatouine

hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
Marym G.
Wow it is very beautiful, the best to get one of them, it feels very happy I love her very very and very beautiful color and
Seemo A.
salmya
I love this color it for daily use and it gives you the classic look that you need and make your hand look cleaner
Yoga r.
A very good pop of colour I get in this one very strong as well as the colour is very pigmented on the nail 😀😁😊