BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN #48 in Nail Treatments

The final step to your manicure. Intensive Nail Treatment Use our precision dropper or brush - your choice.  The right amount, right where you want it.  For a perfect manicure every time.

• Are you able to find this in places like Ulta and sephora...1 Answers
  • How does this product compare to your typical drug store ...1 Answers
  • Now that winter is setting in, I'm looking for a cuticle ...1 Answers
Miranda K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I love this top coat! It seals in my color even more vibrantly than without the top coat. It prevents chipping without drying out my nails. And most importantly it dries so quickly!
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
BOOM! my nails are stronger and more amazing with this product. I bought this at Sephora, and holy crap it was like my nails got a complete makeover! GO BUY IT!
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
This is such a good product not too overpriced and your nails and polish will love you! A flawless seal and quick finish every time! I will be repurchasing this item!
Linda S.
Metairie
I absolutely highly recommend this. It is great for a top coat of nail polish. It last longer. And looks very shiny. Definitely salon quality.
Jessica C.
Havana, IL
Great base coat if your nails are soft and brittle. Does wonders for ex nail biters. I think it was worth every penny.
alejandra B.
San Diego, CA
Great top coat it's drys so quick and it helps my nail polish stay on for almost two weeks!! Best one I've ever tried.
Elvisa D.
Seatac, WA
Ive tried many products and this happened to be the one that really made my nails stronger and not break easily.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This product is great! It makes your nails stronger and gives you a great base coat!
Mahek M.
A great product to use by yourself to give yourself a great mani pedi. I'd recommend everyone to use it. It gives a professional looking result.
Roula P.
This is an amazing top coat. Drys fast without damaging the polish or my nails. It can keep my nails in perfect contition for days.
Now that winter is setting in, I'm looking for a cuticle treatment. Is this worth the money?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
How does this product compare to your typical drug store version?
Monique A.
Are you able to find this in places like Ulta and sephora or do you normally buy it online?