BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Nail Lacquer Remover Finger Mitts for go-go girls 1 finger mitt cleans all 10 nails Removes lacquer quickly while conditioning and hydrating the nail.  These finger mitts are filled with The Stripper s award-winning formula, which includes lavender essential oils and aloe vera extract.  The aromatherapeutic lavender fragrance is soothing and refreshing. see more...

Margherita C.
Margherita C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible product to take off glitter nail polish. Glitter was all over the place except for the mit. I was not a fan of the lavender scent either.
Santana B.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
This product is awful and a waste of money! Barely removes nail Polish and especially not anything glittery. Save your money
Madison J R.
Madison J R.
Bismarck, ND
We just got this in at Sephora and it took off my glitter nail polish! You only need a few swipes of this product to take off regular nail polish. I also really like the push down pump bottle.
Bev S.
Bev S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deborah Lippmann The Stripper To Go is the first department store brand nail polish remover I bought. I usually will go for those inexpensive ones at the drug stores. I really like the pump feature of the bottle. It makes it really convenient to dispense onto a cotton square without spillage. The lavender smell is pleasant and the solution worked well in removing the nail lacquer.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually didn't have a great experience with this product! I received a sample from Ulta, and was excited to try it on my shimmery nail polish. I actually had to scrub at each nail to remove the polish, and it made the skin around my nails feel dry. Even after, I realized that a lot of the shimmer in the polish formula was still on my nail, although thin. It's definitely not worth the money when you compare it to any drugstore remover.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product and it was okay. It didn't remove my nail polish that easily. I liked the lavender scent a lot and it didn't have your typical nail polish remover acetone scent. I don't think I would spend the money for this product though since there are nail polish remover wipes I have tried that work better for less money.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does NOT work. The price is outrageous for something that doesn't even take off nail polish. Dark polish would smear all over my fingers and it would be hard to get off my skin. I DONT recommend this product.