Deborah Lippmann The Stripper Lavender Nail Lacquer Remover, 3.72 fl oz uploaded by andrea t.

BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Take it all off, in seconds, with this fast-acting, award-winning nail polish remover. From the lightest to the darkest of shades it does the work - not you. Plus, it is infused with lavender and aloe to help hydrate the nail plate. Easy, effortless polish removal no matter the nail color Botanical ingredients keep the nail plate moisturized and provide natural anti-bacterial properties Twist-lock pump prevents leaks and spills Allure magazine Best of Beauty winner The Stripper Lavender Nail Lacquer Remover see more...

Leann F.
Aldie, VA
I've used my share of nail polish removers through the years and while formulas improve by removing some of the nastier elements that damage nails, in many cases it weakens the removers power. Getting polish off - particularly the newer gel-type formulations (not light-cured) can take an age. The Stripper is the most efficient remover I've used to date. It doesn't have a harsh smell, doesn't dry out my nails and can take off darker colors cleanly and easily. Totally worth the price of admission!
Jaime T.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of this remover. It is soft and not as chemical forward as others I have tried. The packaging is genius and make it very easy to press on the proper amount without the change of spilling on accident.
Farah J.
This is an amazing nail polish remover it smells great and it works really fast and very well the only downside is is expensive so I don’t buy it anymore but I do highly recommend if you can afford it I think they may only sell it on the website
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This stuff is great!!!! I love the bottle...no mess. It smells like lavender and takes everything off. It’s a bit pricey but it’s great for a splurge. Worth trying. I don’t use it always because of@the price but I do when I can.
Elise A.
Scottsdale, AZ
It does a great job, even takes off glitter with no real effort. It is easy to use, I highly recommend a cotton pad vs cotton ball it’s a little pricey for what it is, but it is also way better for you than drug store.
Joanna L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This nail lacquer is the best it does not strip your nails my nails are much healthier since I’ve been using this remover. I recommend this product.
Hayley R.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this nail polish remover! It’s so easy to use with the push down cap. It is a little bit more expensive than other removers but it’s worth it.
andrea t.
Sorrento, FL
Love this stuff, it takes off my nail polish without so much work, I'm on my second bottle of this product, and I'll continue to use it
Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This nail polish remover is great. Smells much better than regular nail polish remover. And gets rid of even stubborn glitter polish
Tyeishia S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Good stuff. Got this as a gift as I’ve never tried this line. But definitely strips the color good and all in one or two swipes.

Amazon