Deborah Lippmann Steppin' Out nourishing foot cream with acai and kokum butter uploaded by Abi B.

BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN #75 in Foot Cream & Lotion

The simplest way to soften and smooth is with my newly formulated - and newly packaged, Steppin Out foot cream. I ve made it even more nourishing and more indulgent with the likes of a ai, kokum butter, aloe vera and olive oil. Together, these ingredients deeply hydrate, thoroughly condition, provide antioxidant protection and rapidly soothe the most overworked soles. Steppin' Out nourishing foot cream with acai and kokum butter see more...

Michelle M.
The Deborah Lippmann Steppin' Out Nourishing Foot Cream With Acai & Kokum Butter smells yummy like cake batter & is moisturizing without being greasy. I like that it sinks into the feet quickly. However, it is expensive & it does not keep the skin on the feet moisturized for long.
Jennifer B.
I received a sample of this with my purchase I made on the Deborah Lippmann site. I loved it. I left it on overnight while wearing some socks and in the morning I was impressed with how it made my feet feel overall - silky, soft and smooth! I plan on purchasing a full size soon.
Brooke H.
Choctaw, OK
I really like this. It smells really good. It works really well. After i use it me feet feel really soft.
Abi B.
Portslade, East Sussex
Everyone's feet need a little TLC every now and again, and I am so glad I found this little gem. It has worked wonders for my soles and has helped keep at bay dry skin. Since using the foot cream for over a month now, my feet are nourished, soft and look better. The product contains Kokum butter and olive oil to moisturise skin, whilst helping to replenish your skin's natural barrier thanks to the aloe vera which promotes healing.

If your feet are in need of a more intense nourishment, you should apply the cream all over your feet and then cover with socks to lock in moisture. I learnt this tip a couple of years ago and it is a god send during the winter months! All you need to do is apply a small amount before you go to bed and slip some comfy socks on, and presto you are good to go. You will wake up with smooth feet and are off to a good start for the day, one less thing to worry about.

The scent is absolutely divine and I love it so much, my feet smell heavenly. It has a shea butter creamy fragrance to it and leaves your feet feeling refreshed. The foot cream is also quite light and easily glides right on, it doesn't clog up your pores and instead hydrates without suffocating them.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this a natural product?
Rebecca R.
Where can I get this product?