BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

This quick-drying, non-yellowing top coat with sunscreen leaves nails with a high-gloss finish. Very quick dry top coat. Super high gloss. On a Clear Day Top Ultra-Glossy Coat see more...

Deborah Lippmann On a Clear Day Top Ultra-Glossy Coat
  • "It works really well with my other nail polishes and seems to last an average of 2-3 days before any chipping starts." in 1 review
Oriana M.
Oriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este kit es espectacular para las uñas yo soy amante de sus productos y de tener las uñas arregladas lo recomiendo
Inka M.
Inka M.
I wasn't entirely impressed with this top coat. I feel like there are other brands that give you the same effect and cost less. I do like the nail polish's though.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Other than the price, this product is fabulous. It works really well with my other nail polishes and seems to last an average of 2-3 days before any chipping starts. It is also nice on its own.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Craigavon, Armagh
Even though this is quite expensive, it's still a good product because it keeps my nail polish from chipping too bad
Priscilla W.
Priscilla W.
This is a product I would definitely consider buying! I am trying to be way more healthier in my lifestyle and even in the products I buy, this is a classy elegant and gorgeous alternative to acrylics