Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish
By Deborah Lippmann
#83 in Nail Polish
Cathy S.
Victor, NY

Has anyone tried other Deborah Lippmann nail colors?

Kankanit W.
Kankanit W.
Brookline, MA
2 years, 5 months ago
They are amazing. Give them a try and you won't regret!
Kyung G.
Kyung G.
Irvine, CA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have the following: Let's go Crazy - I've posted a review (glitter) Good Girl Gone Bad- gorgeous in the bottle, very vampy (micro glitter) It's Raining Men - warm toned red (creme) very bright Between the Sheets - fuschia (creme) 99 Luft Balloons - red-based glitter topper Boom Boom Pow - yellow-based gold/yellow glitter topper - excellent over black for a NYE look Whatever Lola Wants - pearlescent pink frost/very lady-like good for French Fashion - nude creme - decent formula I would be hesitant to purchase Deborah Lippmann product at full price. I would suggest purchasing a mini-set and trying out particular colors and reading reviews on specific colors before purchasing a full-sized bottle.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I am a big fan of her nail colors. They are high quality and they go on evenly and smoothly.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
4 years, 8 months ago
I have a lot of these and they are all great quality. I love the glitter ones they apply very smooth.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Rockford, IL
4 years, 8 months ago
This is my FAVORITE brand of nail color. The glitters are awesome! I think the polish lasts a fair amount of time, but if you add the gel lab set, it lasts a lot longer. I can't help but love all the sparkly colors!
Eric K.
Eric K.
5 years, 4 months ago
My wife loves these she has almost all of them!
Sydnei M.
Sydnei M.
Clovis, CA
5 years, 4 months ago
I have a bunch. They all have a great formula and last a long time with top coat.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Berea, OH
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes! I have about 15 different colors and really love the glitters. Some of my favorites are across the universe, lady sings the blues, shake your money maker, lets go crazy and ruby red slippers
Ilicia R.
Ilicia R.
Eau Claire, WI
5 years, 6 months ago
Yes! I'm a huge fan. Just make sure you use a good top coat, makes the polish last longer.