Kala G.
Dixon springs , TN
Review for: Break 4 Love Created With Inez Van Lamsweerde, Other more...
Y'all! First, Look at this package! This is unbelievable packed so gorgeously!! I didn't even wanna open, but when you do open the sand look is in its own case so you are able to keep the polish displayed just like this when not using!! I mean how many companies care about you like this? I ordered the Lifes a Beach set which included the colors Break 4 Love and The tide is high. These colors are BEAUTIFUL. My words don't even do it justice. These colors go on so nicely and even one coat is plenty for your nails to look AMAZING! These dont chip easily and the color lasts you for days! Even when i wash my hands a million time!! I am beyond happy with this purchase ,I paid $19. For the set, and they included a stripper to go mit [nail polish remover] for FREE! These finger nail polish colors are a purchase you will be glad you made! I recommend Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish . I am a life long customer now and am already looking for the next color I want to add to my collection😍