Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish

Deborah Lippmann is the go-to celebrity manicurist for the most fashionable magazines and renowned fashion houses from Vogue, InStyle, W, Vanity Fair and Elle to Donna Karan, Rodarte, Narciso Rodriguez, Marchesa and Versace to name a few. After years of experience in the industry, her eponymous line of lacquers and treatments for nails, hands and feet is as coveted as her incredible talent.

Deborah’s success as one of the most sought-after manicurists in the world, as well as an innovative entrepreneur, has an interesting origin in her passion for and pursuit of music. Her first love was music, and with dreams of becoming a jazz singer, Deborah belted out sultry tunes in smoky clubs by night while working various jobs by day. Eventually, Deborah enrolled in cosmetology school where she discovered a hidden talent and her second love – nails.

Working closely with some of the biggest names among celebrities, editors, fashion designers and models, Deborah quickly identified the need for a diverse range of nail colors and luxury care products, which was missing in the market. It was at that moment that Deborah set out to create her own line of high-quality nail lacquers and treatments with her unique fashion point of view.

• What item in your collection do you have multiples of but from di...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite nail color?1 Answers
  • Does this brand of nail polish stay on your nails for a long time?2 Answers
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish
  • "It was hard to get an even coat -- it was either too thin or way too thick and did not dry well, even with Seche Vite top coat." in 9 reviews
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Amazing Grace, Like Dreamers Do more...
I have this nail polish in Amazing Grace and Like Dreamers Do. By far, this is one of the best nail polishes I've tried. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't chip or peel easily like others do. I also love that it doesn't contain a lot of the harsh chemicals that other brands have. This polish lasted over 2 weeks before it started peeling, which is the longest any nail polish has lasted on my nails! It's pretty expensive compared to other brands but, for the quality it's worth it.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love the packaging and the beautiful bottle. My favorite colors are flowers in her hair and can’t be tamed. The first is a gorgeous pastel robins egg blue that has a touch of mint, and the latter is a bronze-gold full coverage glitter that is one of my favorite glitter nail polishes of all time. The colors last long without chipping when used with a good topcoat. Deborah Lippmann Calypso Nail Lacquer Duet Flowers In Her Hair/Mermaid's Dream 2 x 0.27 oz
Jessica V.
Review for: Wicked Game more...
A friend of mine bought me Deborah Lippmann's Nail Polish in Wicked Game years ago. I was over the moon! I felt like a celebrity with this "luxurious" nail polish. Since then I have bought other shades, but Wicked Game is my favorite. It's iridescent. It looks green, purple or silver depending on your angle. I love it! It goes on so nice and lasts longer than most brands.
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Other more...
My favorite Debrah Lippmann nail polish is “Through The Fire.” I saw it and had to have it even though I knew it was extremely similar to my OPI “I’m Not Really A Waitress.” It was just too beautiful to not add it! It wears very well and I had no chipping issues. My only con is it is an expensive nail polish. I picked it up either online or at Nordstrom’s, I honestly can’t remember. Heck it could have been on online at Nordstrom’s for all I remember! 😘
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
These colors have a color pay off that you can predict. How it looks in the bottle is how it goes on. Also it doesn’t chip very easily. I apply it on acrylic nails and on natural nails, and I love it equally. Huge color selection, but it is a little pricey for nail polish. I like the sets because it has several colors in small bottles at a good value.
Bianca F.
These may be a little pricey for nail polish, but they are worth it! The pigmentation you get is perfectly opaque whether it's a solid color or one with an effect. I was very skeptical to spend as much money as I did on a single polish, but now I have like 8 of them and I look forward to new ones!
Katie W.
Citrus Hts, CA
She has a wide variety of colors. My favorites are the glitters. They are super chunky, super shiny, and really really pretty. The glitters go on with a slight base color depending on what it is so they are not in a clear polish. But two layers usually does the trick.
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
These polishes contain less chemicals that most other brands. I felt safe using them during my pregnancy and even after. They stay on for about a week without any chipping
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have used Deborah Lippman nail lacquer a few times, I bought them on HSN in kits they offer. The polish is good, but pricey for me. The only time I buy it is when HSN offer special kits not available in stores.
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
My favorite nail polish brand hands down. I love the packaging and selection of colors and glittery finishes. It’s more natural and stays on great! I bought mine at Sephora and they have great sets around the holidays 😊
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
Has anyone tried other Deborah Lippmann nail colors?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
Is worth the expensive price tag?
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Ok, real talk. Does this nail polish actually stay on? Any difference in formulas between the matte colors and the more "glittery" formulas?
Erika W.
Is this brand worth the money?
Lori M.
Are these easy to apply? Do they give an extra shine?