BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Deborah Lippmann is the go-to celebrity manicurist for the most fashionable magazines and renowned fashion houses from Vogue, InStyle, W, Vanity Fair and Elle to Donna Karan, Rodarte, Narciso Rodriguez, Marchesa and Versace to name a few. After years of experience in the industry, her eponymous line of lacquers and treatments for nails, hands and feet is as coveted as her incredible talent.

Deborah’s success as one of the most sought-after manicurists in the world, as well as an innovative entrepreneur, has an interesting origin in her passion for and pursuit of music. Her first love was music, and with dreams of becoming a jazz singer, Deborah belted out sultry tunes in smoky clubs by night while working various jobs by day. Eventually, Deborah enrolled in cosmetology school where she discovered a hidden talent and her second love – nails.

Working closely with some of the biggest names among celebrities, editors, fashion designers and models, Deborah quickly identified the need for a diverse range of nail colors and luxury care products, which was missing in the market. It was at that moment that Deborah set out to create her own line of high-quality nail lacquers and treatments with her unique fashion point of view.

• What item in your collection do you have multiples of but...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite nail color?1 Answers
  • Does this brand of nail polish stay on your nails for a l...2 Answers
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish
  • "It was hard to get an even coat -- it was either too thin or way too thick and did not dry well, even with Seche Vite top coat." in 9 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Break 4 Love Created With Inez Van Lamsweerde, Other more...
Y'all! First, Look at this package! This is unbelievable packed so gorgeously!! I didn't even wanna open, but when you do open the sand look is in its own case so you are able to keep the polish displayed just like this when not using!! I mean how many companies care about you like this? I ordered the Lifes a Beach set which included the colors Break 4 Love and The tide is high. These colors are BEAUTIFUL. My words don't even do it justice. These colors go on so nicely and even one coat is plenty for your nails to look AMAZING! These dont chip easily and the color lasts you for days! Even when i wash my hands a million time!! I am beyond happy with this purchase ,I paid $19. For the set, and they included a stripper to go mit [nail polish remover] for FREE! These finger nail polish colors are a purchase you will be glad you made! I recommend Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish . I am a life long customer now and am already looking for the next color I want to add to my collection😍
Jessica V.
Review for: Wicked Game more...
A friend of mine bought me Deborah Lippmann's Nail Polish in Wicked Game years ago. I was over the moon! I felt like a celebrity with this "luxurious" nail polish. Since then I have bought other shades, but Wicked Game is my favorite. It's iridescent. It looks green, purple or silver depending on your angle. I love it! It goes on so nice and lasts longer than most brands.
Katie W.
Citrus Hts, CA
She has a wide variety of colors. My favorites are the glitters. They are super chunky, super shiny, and really really pretty. The glitters go on with a slight base color depending on what it is so they are not in a clear polish. But two layers usually does the trick.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Amazing Grace, Like Dreamers Do more...
I have this nail polish in Amazing Grace and Like Dreamers Do. By far, this is one of the best nail polishes I've tried. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't chip or peel easily like others do. I also love that it doesn't contain a lot of the harsh chemicals that other brands have. This polish lasted over 2 weeks before it started peeling, which is the longest any nail polish has lasted on my nails! It's pretty expensive compared to other brands but, for the quality it's worth it.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Deborah Lippmann is my favorite nail polish brand. I have at least five of them. You can check them out in Sephora or Nordstrom. I like checking how it looks in person. I love the glitter/sequin top coat the best.
Jessica N.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Modern Love more...
I am obsessed with Deborah Lippmann!!! Not only does she make amazing colors, but her polish actually stays on for more than a couple days without chipping. On top of a great wear, this polish has incredible ingredients that actually help provide nutrients to my nails and help strengthen them. I recommend this nail polish to everyone I know! Totally worth the price.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
These colors have a color pay off that you can predict. How it looks in the bottle is how it goes on. Also it doesn’t chip very easily. I apply it on acrylic nails and on natural nails, and I love it equally. Huge color selection, but it is a little pricey for nail polish. I like the sets because it has several colors in small bottles at a good value.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
This is one of my favorite nail polish I love how it looks on your nails it settled really nicely and beautiful the colors are so bold and amazing the quality is great and I love the packaging it is very easy to get on the go and relax and just do your nails and toes I highly recommended I want to definitely buy it again
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Since I am in nursing school I am not allowed to wear acrylics which drives me crazy so this is the next best thing (besides getting them painted in a salon). I bought the Deborah Lippmann x Grey collaboration which is a beautiful light grey color. It feels like gel polish and looks like it too. Love it! Can’t wait to get more colors!
JQ R.
Washington, DC
Review for: Happy Birthday more...
LOVE this glitter polish. Deborah Lippmann by far is my favorite brand for chunky bold glitter. Happy Birthday is just the perfect rainbow of glitter. It looks amazing on just your nail or over just about any color. I always get compliments when I wear Happy Birthday. I’d recommend this time and time again, and I often buy it as a gift for friends.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
Has anyone tried other Deborah Lippmann nail colors?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
Is worth the expensive price tag?
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Ok, real talk. Does this nail polish actually stay on? Any difference in formulas between the matte colors and the more "glittery" formulas?
Erika W.
Is this brand worth the money?
Lori M.
Are these easy to apply? Do they give an extra shine?

Sephora