MakeupNail CareNail PolishesDeborah Lippmann
Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value

by Deborah Lippmann

Shop Deborah Lippmann Queen Bitch at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

I tried the Gel Lab Pro with my regular nail polish and it didn’t work. The reviews aren’t overall very good. Does the Gel lab pro work well with this nail polish, or is it still not effective?
I would love to try this as my long nails need something to keep them from breaking and I love how it looks with Fall Colors!!!
Where can you purchase this?
Start your review of Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value!
stephanie W.
Louisville, KY
1,099 reviews
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value uploaded by stephanie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Ultralight Beam
I love the consistency of this product. It gives opacity with one layer and dries down beautifully. Although the color o have isn’t listed it’s ‘hot child in the city’ and it looks amazing.
OLGA Y.
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value uploaded by OLGA Y.
I received DEBORAH LIPPMANN Nail Polish in the Subscription Box! This nail polish costs $20 in Sephora. The collection has beautiful colors, but I think it's very expensive for such a small version. It's very easy to apply and dries quickly. If you want to receive an intensive color, you must apply several coats. This nail polish is not long lasting on me. For some, maybe this is one of their favorite nail polishes! 💫
pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value uploaded by pinky A.
Review for: Modern Love
Deborah Lippmann nail polishes are so good!! I painted these sets of nails using just one coat and look at how great it looks! They also lasted a really long time and no chipping. #nails
Kirsten D.
Elizabethtown, KY
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value uploaded by Kirsten D.
Review for: A Trail Of Petals
BoxyCharm is amazing because it introduces me to products I wouldn’t normally buy for myself. I got Deborah Lippmann nail polish in my last box, and it’s not your typical nail polish. It goes on much thicker, it drys extremely fast, and I have noticed it lasts wayyyyy longer and doesn’t chip as easy! Plus, the colors are beautiful! I’ve gotten more days of wear out of this polish without a topcoat than a normal drug store polish WITH a clear topcoat.
Kimmie F.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Can't Stop The Feeling!
I have tried these nail polishes 2 times now & I haven’t been impressed at all. Very pretty colors but they don’t go on well. They wand is super short & the color is kinda streaky. It doesn’t cover well.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value uploaded by Amber M.
Review for: Can't Stop The Feeling!, Other
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value I received fire on the horizon and can't stop the Feeling! This month in my boxycharm. The shades are pretty and look really cute together. However less than 24 hours later I have already chipped the red polish. So to me this formula isn't as strong as the wet n wild version of gel nails. The pink shade also takes multiple cotes to reach full coverage. I really like the names of these polishes though. It reminds me of some of my moms favorite songs and that makes me smile.
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Modern Love, Touch Me Tease Me, Waking Up In Vegas, Sun Daze, After The Glow, Message In A Bottle
She makes one of the best nail polishes ever! Her base coat and top coats are a must though, because my polish can last me nearly a week before they start chipping. I'm rough of my hands and my nails still manage to look great.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value uploaded by Susan B.
This is my all-time favorite nude polish. It’s a perfect match for my skin tone; the texture is amazing, easily applied, and easily removed. Best of all, it doesn't require a special drying lamp. It’s expensive, but worth it, as gel polishes go. Try this item!
Monique G.
Owyhee, NV
Deborah Lippmann Limited Edition Shades of Cool Gel Lab Pro Color 6-Piece Set 72 value uploaded by Monique G.
Review for: Modern Love
This color is freaking pretty! As soon as I received this from my boxyluxe box I applied it. It's really beautiful but then it does start to chip within a few days. So the nail polish didn't last. The bottle shape is different and it feels expensive. I still like it though.
Cherie P.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Modern Love, Other
I never paint my fingernails because I have yet to find a nail polish that lasts more than just a few hours...until I received two of these in my Boxyluxe and let me tell you I am going to throw all my nail polishes out and start purchasing Deborah Lippmann polishes from now on!! I am on my fifth day and the only place there is no polish is where my nails have grown out a bit! I am AMAZED!!! Cannot wait to add to my two minis I have now!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...