BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

A luxe, limited-edition set of six mini treatment-enriched nail colors in cream and glitter finishes. This covetable set of mini Deborah Lippmann fashion nail colors are infused with high-quality pigments in catwalk-worthy shades. This set celebrates the 15th anniversary of the Deborah Lippmann brand, and it features highly-effective treatment benefits from ingredients such as biotin, green tea extract, and aucoumea, this formula is long-lasting, dries quickly, and goes on evenly and effortlessly. The cream finishes are smooth, glossy and rich in color, and the glitter finishes offer fun, flashy colors perfect for wearing alone, or layer them together to create a variety of nails looks. This set contains: -6 x 0.27 oz Mini nail lacquers in You've Got A Friend (cream), Running On Faith (shimmer), Fashionably Late (cream), Ya Got Trouble (shimmer), This One's On Me (shimmer), Stand By Your Man (cream) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Deborah brings her nail authority and unique color vision inspired by her extensive works with top designers, photographers, celebrities, and New York Fashion Week to every product she creates. With a focus on healthy nails, her nail colors and treatments are infused with treatment ingredients such as biotin, green tea extract, and aucoumea. Deborah offers the everyday woman "insider" access to the glamorous world of high fashion through her iconic nail colors. see more...

• I want to make sure these are good enough to buy. Does the color ...1 Answers
  • How well do these work?3 Answers
schilur M.
Great colors. amazing color pay off and is easy to use the brushes aren't to small or to big. honestly worth the money :)
Samantha P.
Spanaway, WA
I know everyone has such positive reviews for this nail polish kit , but I purchased one for myself and one for my sister in law and even though they were the exact same kit there were so many discrepancies her brushes were frayed mine were not my polishes were streaky and hers were not . That alone loses my business.
kristy M.
I love Deborah Lippmann nail polish!! It wears longer than most. It is also formaldehyde free! Her glitters are the most concentrated too. I just these polishes!!
Caitlin D.
This set has a wide range of colors and types of polish. I love the design of her bottles, and the minis are even more adorable!
Emily G.
The colors in this set are beautiful, and can be worn for any occasion. Definitely one of my favorite nail sets.
Cathy J.
I love this nail polish they are some really pretty colors they look so good on my nails
Samantha B.
Barrie, Ontario
So many colours in this set its amazing! Good for any occasion...they are also really pigmented so it's really great and quick drying.
Courtney N.
How well do these work?
marykate r.
Philadelphia, PA
I want to make sure these are good enough to buy. Does the color stay on long?