Add a Photo

By LIPPMANN
Buy Lippmann Nail Polish - Lippmann Collection Nail Color: Elegantly chic, long-wearing and easy to apply formula that contains Okoume (a natural nail strengthener from a tree in Africa), Biotin and Green Tea Long wearing nail lacquer Deborah Lippman's luxury line of award-winning nail, hand and foot care was created as a result of her working with some of the most iconic figures in film, music and fashion from Cher and Sarah Jessica Parker to Zac Posen and Rodarte. Her long-wearing nail lacquers
Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color Collection
I go through this nail polish like Crazy! There's something about this that is just comes on your nails so soft and it stayed on for my nails but I want to say two weeks I think even more actually and it's just a great product and I would recommend for any of you to buy it because this is just amazing and do you have some that works this guide and stays on for so long it was amazing I've got so many compliments asking if this is like fake I'm like no
Jackie R.
Jackie R.

I really wanted to love this polish. It applied beautifully. It was super shiny. It chipped off within 24 hours! I used thin, even coats and gave it plenty of time to dry before doing anything, yet when I showered the next day it all took a bad turn. For a polish that is supposed to last like a gel, I expected much better!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Atlanta, GA

This polish applies and dries so beautifully. I was so excited to see that my salon provided this polish. I will def try it again.
Joelynn R.
Joelynn R.

Good gracious this system is the BEST!!! It's worth every single penny. Leaves your nails colored for days, but what's better is when you apply - you look like a pro manicurist. If you have trouble with bubbles, get this! Bubbles be gone! If you have trouble with coloring in the lines, get this! It comes off your skin as soon as it dries. Basically, it's everything you could ever want.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX

I had a lady demonstrate this on me in Nordstrom. I loved the way it made my nails shine, so I bought it. As soon as I got home, my polish chipped. I decided to give it another try but even after the second try, my polish only lasted about 2 days before chipping. Gel should last a lot longer but this didn't even last as long as regular nail polish.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Toronto, Ontario

The longest lasting formula I've ever tried. The longevity and finish of a gel polish without the damage and pain of removing. The colour is a shimmery pale taupe that is great for everyday wear and lasts 1 week+
Tania s.
Tania s.
Miami, Florida

Ljindos los colores. Duran más de una semana. Mantienen el brillo. En fin soy amante de las pinturas de uñas
Fanniie R.
Fanniie R.
Puerto Rico

I Love is products.
Sephore is loved.
Me encanta los nail polish.
Me gustaría probarlos
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Marlena S.
Marlena S.

How long did your manicures last using this?