Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color

by Deborah Lippmann

Delivers high shine, extended wear and a cushiony plumped look to ANY nail polish without UV lamps, tools or nail damage. Safe and easy to remove with any nail polish remover. No soaking or scraping nails ever again.

I tried the Gel Lab Pro with my regular nail polish and it didn’t work. The reviews aren’t overall very good. Does the Gel lab pro work well with this nail polish, or is it still not effective?
I would love to try this as my long nails need something to keep them from breaking and I love how it looks with Fall Colors!!!
Where can you purchase this?
Start your review of Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color!
Fort Stewart
Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color uploaded by Christi G.
Review for: I'm Too Sexy, Can't Stop The Feeling!, Modern Love
I bought these hoping paying equal to a cheap mani/pedi would pay off. Absolutely worth the money!! I wouldn’t do anything to improve. I love it for what is is. I wash dishes, dig in a flower bed and mom to two under 2. The polish last 3 weeks before I finally took it off and even then it was hard to get off. I love it!!!! Pic two weeks after I did it.
BOULDER, CO
Review for: Message In A Bottle
This formula is perfection. Drys fast, hard, is super easy to apply (can apply the glitters in a rush and they still look great) the brush has the best, curved-end shape. I really can’t say enough good things about it. Worth every penny, because it’ll become a fast favorite and will last for years. I had my bottle for 2? and it’s going strong.
Ridgely , MD
Review for: Queen Bitch, She Wolf, Other
Dirty Little Secret is my number one color from her line. Also not an option here but a gorgeous color is Dark Side of the Moon. This is my absolute favorite polish over any other. Goes on amazing. Wears longer than any other plain polish Ive found. Its a little pricey but so worth it
Towson
Review for: A Fine Romance
Easy to apply. Brush is wide and polish goes on smoothly. Two coats and it looks like u just stepped out of a salon. The polish dries to finish that looks like it was professionally done. Perfect colors. Slightly expensive but worth the cost. I don’t know how they did it but it makes my nails look like I had a manicure. Amazing product! I’m in love!
San Jose, CA
These are my favorite nail polishes. They are a bit on the pricier side, but the staying power is great. Plus, there are so many awesome shades to choose from. When paired with the matching base/ top coat, I’ve had my nails last for about a week with minimal chipping.
Millbrae
Review for: Candy Shop, Other
On the hunt for gel nails, Deborah’s formula is about middle of the bunch. I have had most success with the creme and metallic shades, these glide on easily. Glitters are not great. I love the shade range, and they last around 5 days on me before becoming dull.
Dora, AL
Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color uploaded by Shannon C.
Review for: Modern Love, Other
❤️🤷🏻‍♀️okay.....Now, I’m bought when it comes to this polish quality...all in.....but these sizes for $20.00? Even a lil double pack!!!! They seem tiny but really...when I think about it...I hardly EVER even want to go back to a used look I’ve had- 😂😂- I know that may sound bad!🙊 Call me crazy🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d recommend- too my friends- yah- anywhere- the quality...but...😂😂 id def. add that it’s that price! This is also a nice enough polish that it hardens ur Nails! Keeps em strong! Growing! I’d have to add first, price but! I’m blunt & honest!
Anderson, SC
Review for: Modern Love, Other
I never paint my fingernails because I have yet to find a nail polish that lasts more than just a few hours...until I received two of these in my Boxyluxe and let me tell you I am going to throw all my nail polishes out and start purchasing Deborah Lippmann polishes from now on!! I am on my fifth day and the only place there is no polish is where my nails have grown out a bit! I am AMAZED!!! Cannot wait to add to my two minis I have now!!
Review for: Modern Love
This color is freaking pretty! As soon as I received this from my boxyluxe box I applied it. It's really beautiful but then it does start to chip within a few days. So the nail polish didn't last. The bottle shape is different and it feels expensive. I still like it though.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Modern Love, Touch Me Tease Me, Waking Up In Vegas, Sun Daze, After The Glow, Message In A Bottle
She makes one of the best nail polishes ever! Her base coat and top coats are a must though, because my polish can last me nearly a week before they start chipping. I'm rough of my hands and my nails still manage to look great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...