deborah lippmann Fast Girls Base Coat

by Deborah Lippmann

Deborah Lippmann, manicurist to the stars, started out as a songstress and, as a result, many of her nail products are named after major pop icons, and other pop culture songs and figures. But before adding a pop of color, try her primer. Deborah's 2 Second Nail Primer is like a face primer - it goes on before your base coat and cleans up any residue that might be left over from the previous steps in your manicure. It also contains hydrolyzed collagen, calcium, and vitamin E to help strengthen your nails. Use it to gently prime and cleanse your nails for a longer-lasting manicure. By adding just seconds to your manicure, you'll add days to your wear!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of deborah lippmann Fast Girls Base Coat!
Jordan C.
Columbia, MD
Perfect, fast and easy! Glass shine that stays put for weeks. Keeps my polish lasting and shiny.
Rose K.
Stafford, VA
Love this base coat. My color glides on smoothly and helps to leave a lasting shine!!
Antoinette  B.
Dover, DE
This basecoat is the first step to a perfect mani/pedi. Quick drying and makes my polish application smooth and long lasting.
Vanessa  R.
Bronx, NY
I love Deborah Lippmann nail polish and the base cost is no exception. It definitely makes my nail polish last longer and it’s so easy to apply. It’s a little more pricey but well worth the cost. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Really good and drys quickly!! Helps the nails to grow and be strong!! #deborah #nailsbase
Millisa B.
1,385 reviews
deborah lippmann Fast Girls Base Coat uploaded by Millisa B.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this nail polish so much and the basecoat is awesome you need to put a base coat on before you put on your regular polish I have no negative comments about this basecoat it works very well just like it supposed to very good product I love it!
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
I love myself anything from Deborah Lipman but I'm not the type of person to buy nail polishes since I never do my nails at home and salons don't carry this brand
chloe A.
Millboro, VA
so amazing. works super great. good price for the way it works great color and stays on helps polish stay on
Shannon W.
Weymouth, MA
This is great but no different compared to other base coats . A little on the pricey side but I really do like this formula
trish T.
Ellabell, GA
Best base coat I have found in a long time! It’s easy to apply with the brush/wand. It’s long lasting. Great quality!

Looking for your answer?