BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN #89 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Hydrating non-greasy formula for dry cuticles. Intensive Nail Treatment Use our precision dropper or brush - your choice.  The right amount, right where you want it.  For a perfect manicure every time. see more...

• Is resistent? 1 Answers
  • Does this oil work as effectively in the winter as it would in wa...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Ashley M.
I really love the smell of this cuticle oil. I think it's a great oil and the price is okay. I purchased this item from Sephora as part of a three piece kit. Mine was a mini size that was very easy to use as it came with a brush tip. I would definitely recommend others to use it, but I still prefer my Formula X cuticle oil over this one.
Megan G.
I wish I could give this cuticle oil a grade that is higher than an "A." A little bit goes such a long way, and it is instantly moisturizing and nourishing. It smells great, too! I usually let it set for about 10-15 minutes, and then rub it in; I use this right after doing my nails, in addition to my Burt's Bees cuticle cream.
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
I've bought a trio with this included. I feel like it has softened my cuticles. I like to use all over the hand right before washing them. I give a B because I can't cut my own cuticles lol
Adri M.
i really wanna try this product iv never been abel to grow my nails out bc i have a habbit bitting them now there growin i wanna keep them long an healthy
Holly K.
Reno, NV
For some reason, my cuticles get very dry. This cuticle oil is wonderful for taking care of this problem. I use it daily and it only takes a little oil to do the job. Love this product!
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this oil work as effectively in the winter as it would in warmer seasons?