Deborah Lippmann Addicted To Speed uploaded by Mandi W.

BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Ultra quick-dry top coat.   Addicted To Speed, Ultra Quick-Dry Top Coat see more...

Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
This is my favorite top coat and I could not live without it! It is much better than any other quick-dry top coat I have tried previously such as Seche Vite, Poshe, Out the Door, and Revlon Quick Dry. It dries SO fast! I never have to worry about ruining my freshly painted nails anymore. It leaves nails with a mirror-like shine. Seriously- it so shiny! It even seems to help my manicures to last longer and doesn't cause any shrinkage. The formula is the perfect consistency too. It is not too thick so it applies evenly; and it's not too thin, so it doesn't run into the crevices of your nail bed. For anyone searching for the perfect top coat, I would definitely recommend this. You need to try it and see for yourself how amazing it is!
Blue G.
Lippmann is my go-to top coat. Zoya is the only other brand that adds any longevity to manicures on my bendy, chipping fingernails, and this one is the reigning champ. The dry time is great, and it layers on itself really nicely over the course of days to help keep the manicure intact. I would give it a full five stars, but after several months or when the bottle starts to get empty, it becomes thick and eventually turns stringy and unusable. For such an expensive product, that’s a major issue, but it’s so good up until that point that I’ve repurchased several times. Definitely worth a look for weak nails that can’t hold a manicure well, probably less worth the price for those with naturally good fingernails.
Sarah T.
Donald, OR
I paint my nails all of the time & I got sick & tired of waiting for them to dry. Once I tried Deborah Lippmann Addicted To Speed my nail polish application time was drastically cut in half, I've gone through 8 bottles since I first ever tried it. It's a game changer for me. It gives my nails such glossy shine (like glass!), dries my polish rock hard in under 2 minutes (miracle worker), is easy to apply (use when nails are still tacky), works wonders at keeping my polish on without chips for up to 2 weeks at times! I seriously could not live without this product. It is such a time saver. The brush is fantastic & the bottle is elegant. I will always use this product.
Lucy W.
Durham, NC
As it claims, this product is ultra quick-drying. In less than 30 seconds, your nails will be completely dry! It also does a great job of preserving your manicure. I've worn polish for a week with this topcoat with minimal chipping.
However, I've found that it makes some polishes appear more yellow than they should be. It's also not as shiny as Seche Vite. Lastly, if you apply it on nail art/polish that's not really dry it will smudge (it won't smudge tacky polish, but it will smudge wettish polish!).
Kristin H.
Poway, CA
This is a wonderful top coat but it is very thick and sticky. Make sure your nail polish is totally dry before you put this on because I've found it sticks to the color you just put on and then it goes back into the bottle for not so lovely mix. Just a reminder that this is a top coat that dries quickly; it does not make your nail polish dry quicker.
Caitlin D.
This dries very quickly and helps to prevent chips and smudges. I am on my second bottle in a little over a year. It's my holy grail top coat.
Ruby R.
This is the fastest drying topcoat I've ever used! It dries in two minutes with a super glossy finish.
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
The best top coat. It dries everything quick and it last so long!!! Love everything about her products