Deborah Lippman Whisper Spring 2015 Nail Color Collection uploaded by Ivanka S.

BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Deborah Lippman Whisper Spring 2015 Nail Color Collection
  • "One time I had a defective Stripper (nail polish remover) bottle and the company sent me a brand new one, no questions asked." in 1 review
Amanda T.
All of the spring 2015 collection are spot on perfect. Chic and elegant in one bottle. Eater is right around the corner and I will so be using these! What's not to love?
Ashley B.
Newport Beach, CA
My favorite blush pink ever! Gorgeous on & quality product that glides on. Easy to use. A little on the higher price point but definitely worth it.
Madi B.
Dertroit
I love all of these products. The nail polish goes on thick, stays on for a long time, is a really nice color and I always get compliments on it wherever I go.
vanessa R.
Frisco, TX
Yo debo decir que soy de uñas bien débiles, se rompen, estillan, quiebran, total mis uñas son un caos, use este productín pero no hizo la gran maravilla..
Kathleen M.
Centerpoint
Purchased at: Sephora
This colors seem to last and last even with constant hand washing. Follow the directions exactly and you will have a mani that lasts all week.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I have the "Baby Love" nail polish and it is not very opaque. I love the light nudey color, but it takes endless amounts of coats to show up.
Jordan G.
Austin
Purchased at: Nordstrom
These colors are beautiful and the formula is great. I haven’t decided if I love the product enough for the price tag yet.
Bella M.
Davie
Color is beautiful love this line of polish . I will def recommend this brand. Color does not look goopy or streaky
Chand B.
Amazing color and it stays on as if it is a no chip manicure. The colors are true and do not run thin or dry
Mari P.
I love any And all Lippmann nail polishes. They go on thick and like butter. My absolutely favorite!!
Amanda T.
Why is this such a secret brand?