Deborah Lippman Whisper Spring 2015 Nail Color Collection uploaded by Ivanka S.

BY DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Deborah Lippman Whisper Spring 2015 Nail Color Collection
  • "One time I had a defective Stripper (nail polish remover) bottle and the company sent me a brand new one, no questions asked." in 1 review
Sierra H.
Surprise, AZ
I’m so picky with my nail polish, from colors to brand. I got a gift set back in 2015 and I was so iffy at first because I had been using the same nail polish brand for a long time. Well now this is pretty much all I use. Beautiful unique colors and they always look shiny and beautiful
Melissa P.
By far my favorite nail polish brand! When I polish my nails at home using Deborah Lippmann they last far longer than any other polish brand (non gel) that I’ve ever used. I use to be a huge fan of OPI but even they are nowhere near the quality and lasting length of D.L. My nails don’t chip for at least a week whereas if I used OPI they would chip within two days.
Maddy E.
Atlanta, GA
I love Deborah Lippmann polishes. There is a beautiful array of colors and the glass bottle packaging is pretty too. This polish doesn't last as long as gel formula, which is what I prefer, but it is still great quality.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This nail polish is fabulous! The color is flawless, and it leaves behind no stains on your nails! It’s very long lasting, and doesn’t chip easily! I highly recommend this polish to all others! It is very affordable and long lasting!
Kim j.
Valley Stream, NY
Love all of the nail polish. This color is a nice pink shade looks great with a tan or even in winter. Bought it at Sephora online. You can tell you pay a little more for the nail polish because it lasts a while and goes on really nicely.
Zee C.
This nail polish is grate in color but it does not stay on very long I do not no longer really use this product it is not expensive I believe it is affordable but I would maybe not recommend this product to other people.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm currently wearing this color, and I am in love! I had this nail polish in my makeup bin for a while but, didn't use it until yesterday. So far it hasn't chipped and I only needed to apply two coats. It dries reasonably fast, and this product is very well priced. I believe I bought this nail polish at Walgreens.
Margeve H.
Petaluma, CA
Perfect light color polish. Looks very clean and classic. The nail polish is thick so two coats works perfectly. It almost looks like gel if you paint your nails with even coats
Ivanka S.
These colours are gorgeous! I always turn to Deborah Lippmann products when it comes to nail care! The polish formula is not streaky at all. The price is reasonable for the product. I love this polish company and always gift it to my friends. I recommend it always.
Heather H.
Skandia, MI
I love Deborah Lippman nail products. These polish colors for spring are beautiful. The company stands by their product, too. One time I had a defective Stripper (nail polish remover) bottle and the company sent me a brand new one, no questions asked.
Amanda T.
Why is this such a secret brand?