BY DEBOLES

New. Gluten Free - Wheat Free. 320 mg ALA per serving. 34 g whole grains per serving. Excellent source of three B vitamins. Low in fat and sodium. All natural. Kosher certified. No preservatives Our gluten free Rice Angel Hair pasta is blended with golden flax to provide 320 mg per serving of ALA, a type of Omega 3 fatty acid which is important for good health.  DeBoles Gluten Free Rice Plus Golden Flax Angel Hair & Spirals provide an excellent source of three B Vitami. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
So I have this GF friend and we wanted spaghetti for dinner..thank GOD for this. There is no difference in taste between gluten free and your regular pastas. Skipping gluten is something I try to incorporate every now and then. MAKE SURE THAT YOU RINSE ALL GLUTEN FREE PASTA AFTER COOKING OR IT WILL STICK...AND IT WILL STICK QUICKLY!
Myla A.
Myla A.
Indianapolis, IN
Never heard of these
I have never had these
I'm a traditional food person..like bake pasta
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
A gluten free rice pasta with added nutrient of golden flax. And for any of us watching our sodium intake this one us for you.