BY DEBOLES

Gluten Free ~ Wheat Free. Ideal for Those with Gluten Intolerance. Made with Rice and Corn Flours. All Natural Ingredients. Adaptable to Any Recipe. Wide Variety of Shapes. Enjoy the Nutritional Benefits of DeBoles Gluten Free Pastas If you regularly shop for gluten free products you are probably aware that is not always easy to find products that taste great and meet all of your nutrient needs. As you may know, gluten is a protein found in grains such as wheat, barley and rye.  For those with a gluten intolerance/allergy, many br. see more...

• Any special tricks to cook GF noodles? I add Olive oil while cookin...2 Answers
DeBoles Gluten Free Rice Spaghetti Pasta
  • "Don't even think about reheating this stuff, it's not very good the next day." in 1 review
  • "Even my husband couldn't tell the difference and he is a picky eater." in 1 review
Allison R.
Allison R.
This is a great product if you know how to handle it. Be careful not to boil too long or reheat in the microwave, as they'll become pretty mushy. A great dupe for the real deal, especially once you toss some olive oil and other pasta toppings on top!
Ricci O.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
Do not over cook this pasta! Actually do not overcook any gluten free pasta, as they tend to break down and turn to mush. Serve Al Dente. Tastes fine.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Have to pay close attention to how long you cook it for. Fickle, really. It's okay. Nothing special. Got it on sale, and I bulked up. Ill use it I'm sure.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Jenkintown, PA
Some gluten free pasta brands taste too thick or just have an off taste to them. However, I find this brand to taste more normal compared to regular pasta.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Marietta, GA
I really love this gluten free pasta. It is way better than quinoa and just takes a little longer to cook than regular pasta.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bunkerville, NV
I love this! It tastes so good, and easy to cook!
Melody H.
Melody H.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of of these noodles. They are ok if you you don't need leftovers. If you need leftovers they just end up super soggy.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
Consistency of the rice noodles doesn't quite match up to their gluten filled counterparts. Don't even think about reheating this stuff, it's not very good the next day. In our household we tend to opt for the quinoa versions of pasta as opposed to the rice versions
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Edgewater, MD
I love this product, it wasn't hard to give up wheat pasta when this product is around!
when my son was allergic to wheat, I gave my son these noodles and he chowed down and wanted more. Even my husband couldn't tell the difference and he is a picky eater.
I have tried other products from this company and have been very satisfied especially the pasta with artichoke flour who knew that would taste good?!
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Maple Shade, NJ
This tends to stick together, and isn't really good if you overcook it slightly. There are better brands out there for pasta.
Celeste W.
Celeste W.
Ashland, OR
Any special tricks to cook GF noodles? I add Olive oil while cooking to keep from sticking.